The Car Crash

CHAPTER 9:

Amanda's pov:

After I found out that Dan cheated on me and I was standing there with our daughter I handed her to Rod and headed out. Tears in my eyes I got in the car and drove away from Dan, I didn't want to see his face ever again and this just proves he isn't the man he says he is..

Dan:"Amanda please talk to me, don't leave"

Amanda:"Dan don't bother to contact me, I'll pick up Bethany tomorrow and you can have what you want I am going to sue you for sole custody.... Goodbye Daniel"

I drove away and I headed down the street and was crying while I was thinking how could he do that to me. I only loved him and maybe I was a fool to let him back into mine and Bethany lives and it made me think why can't I just meet someone who wants me. I was going really fast and I heard my phone and then the next thing I saw was a tree.....

Dans pov:

I can't believe I fucked up and now I have lost the love of my life for good and it was all because I thought with my dick and now I dont know what to do. My life was a mess and Bethany could sense it, all because I was stupid I had to make it right. I called Amanda's phone but it was just going to her voice mail and it was making me more worried because I dont know what she is doing. It started to rain and it was coming down really heavy and I got even more worried because what of something had happened to her.

Because Amanda took my car I had to stay with my parents they didn't mind because they loved having me here, but they didn't like that I cheated on Amanda and my mum was angry at me. She had a point but I can't change it now because it's been done. I put Bethany to bed and I laid in my old room on my bed, it was now 11pm I was thinking about Amanda and hoped she got home safe and I hope that she was ok too.

Unknown POV:

"female brought into er with bruising on her chest and lower stomach, we think it's internal bleeding and she may have bleeding on the brain"

"ok on my count 1...2...3..."

"ok what do we have here?"

"a female was driving when she ran off the road and hit a tree"

"ok let's get her up for a CT scan and a MRI as well"

"does she have any family?"

"her phone wasn't reuined I'll try and see if I can call on it"

*Phone call*

*ring....ring....ring...*

*Amanda where are you, it's 4am please be ok?*

*I'm sorry I'm not Amanda I'm nurse Ella and I am afraid that Amanda was in a car crash*

*omg please tell me where she is and I'll be on my way*

*she's in A&E*

*end of phone call*

Dan's POV:

I can't believe it Amanda is in the hospital and now I don't know what is happening all I know is I need to be down there asap...