matter of time

Thank you all so much for over 2k reads its insane and I love you all for it. I think this will keep going until chapter 40 I'm not too sure really.. Also I would love some feedback on my story.. Please comment and tell me what you think.. Ok shutting up now..

5 and half months later

Amanda's POV:

Today was my 30 week scan and I wanted to find out what me and Dan were having. I was getting big and Bethany was now noticing that we were having another baby. I got her ready for her day with Isla and Rod, once they came and it was now time for me and Dan to head to the doctors appointment.. I was nervous but excited because I knew we will be having a boy and I couldn't wait...

Dan and I headed in and I saw my doctor. She checked me out and got the ultrasound machine ready for us. I was laying back when Dan held my hand and we waited for the machine to start. I was now looking at Dan when we saw the baby on the screen. He looked at me and I smiled, he heard the heart beat and was happy from it. Once my doctor waved the wand around I was watching the screen and I just hoped we could see the baby's gender as he/she didn't show last time. I was looking when she turned to me and she said what I knew..

"Congratulations you are going to have a boy"

I was now over the moon with the news and I looked at Dan and he kissed me.

Once the doctor left the room Dan helped me up and I was now wiping the gel off my stomach when he grabbed my hand. He was so happy. I smiled at him and thought were having a boy and it will be a baby brother to Bethany..

Once we got to Dan's parents house, I walked in and saw Bethany she ran to me and I smiled and picked her up, I sat down on the lounge and saw Dan go and tell his mum and Dan about the news. Bethany was learning to talk she was still learning but she knew how to say baby and she would point to my stomach when she saw me.. I had her in my arms when Dan sat down next to me and we stayed at Dan's parents house until Bethany was all tuckered out and we headed home...

A few days after telling everyone that we were having a boy.. Plus getting the reactions from the guys.., and them fighting over who's going to be the godfather and best uncles. I was walking from the kitchen to the back yard of Dan's flat when I heard a noise in mine and Dan's room. I put down the try of drinks and headed to see what was going on.. That was when someone placed their hand over my mouth and I saw who it was..

"Brandon?"