Run...

Amanda's POV

3 weeks later...

It was the court hearing for the custody arrangements between me and Dan about Bethany. I was scared and I wanted to not let him win. My lawyer said that because Dan hurt Brandon and how he cheated on me they will use that against him as a unfit father. I didn't want to really fight him, I want to be happy and have our daughter grow up and be normal. I was in my own world when we headed inside and I saw Dan's parents and Dan he looked at me and I had Bethany with me in my arms. I was so scared that if he was going to do something. My stomach was in knots and I just wanted to get this day over with. The judge came in and we waited for him to announce what he was going to do. We were all in silence and Brandon was next to me holding my hand. I squeezed it back.. Then the judge looked at us and we waited for him to tell us..

"After hearing all of the statements from both parties. I have made my decision"

"I award full custody to Amanda Peterson.."

I sighed on relief and I hugged Bethany and squeezed brandons hand, I saw Dan's face fall and I knew it wasn't out of spite I just can't have Bethany around him at this time.. I made sure he can see her as much as he wanted and I even let him have her today as he was hurt..

"I'll drop her off at your parents house and you can have her for the night and I'll get her tomorrow.."

"Ok thanks.."

"I'm sorry Dan"

I arrived later at isla and rods place I dropped off Bethany and she hugged me, I didn't want to fight with them or Dan but what he did 3 weeks ago crossed a line for me and I don't want Bethany growing up with violence..

I was out on a date with Brandon when we got a call from isla and my heart broke..

"I'm sorry dear but Dan and Bethany are missing"

Dan's POV:

After the court case I was hurt and I can't believe they gave her full custody... I also couldbt believe she brought him with her..

My mum and dad let me have alone time with Bethany and I had my plan already sorted, I got the stuff I brought for Bethany and loaded my car up as she was sleeping I made sure I had everything I needed and I was all set. My stomach was in knots and I didn't want to do this but I didn't have a choice so I got Bethany and put her in the car. I had my bags packed and cash so they couldn't trace us, I left my phone at my parents house and drove away. I was on the road an hour later when I heard the amber alert and I knew I was in shit.. I couldn't believe she called the police on me.. I stopped at a motel and paied for a room, I took Bethany in and waited. I got my burner phone and called Amanda..

"Hello?...."