you wanna tell me whats going on?

Dan's POV

After Amanda told me she was pregnant I was happy and well excited. I wanted to be with her. Then she dropped the bomb on me, I may not be the father. I was thinking it all over in my head when we heard the door open and I saw him..

Brandons POV

I came home from being away. I couldn't wait to see Amanda and Bethany. I had flowers and a gift for Amanda. I wanted to propose to her and adopt Bethany.. I walked to the front door and opened it.. I saw Dan on the sofa and him and Amanda were talking I walked in and she looked like she saw a ghost.. I smiled weakly at her and she came to me. She kissed my cheek and took my stuff.

"Brandon what are you doing here?"

"I tried to call but you didn't answer.. I was going to ask you the same thing with Dan.."

"He was here when I needed someone to watch Bethany while I went out.."

"I thought you were going to limit his access to her.."

"Ok.. I needed someone to watch her while I go to the pharmacy.."

"What's wrong?... Are you ok?"

"I'm fine but you need to sit down and Dan will be staying because it concerns him too"

"Ok... Let me put my stuff away and I'll come out."

I walked into our room and saw clothes that aren't mine and then I knew it. She was seeing him. I was heart broken. I walked out and sat down and she turned to me. Then I spoke.. "So how long have you and Dan been seeing each other?"

"Since you left"

"So you want to rub it in to me?"

"No...Brandon that's not what I need to talk to you about.."

"Then what...?"

"I'm...pregnant..."

"That's great... Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I only just found out tonight.. But there maybe a chance its not yours.."

"So you and Dan?"

"Yes.."

"I came back wanting to marry you and tell you I wanted to adopt Bethany.."

"Wait.. What?"

Dan's POV

After Brandon came in and sat down. Amanda told him that she's pregnant and I hoped its mine because I want to have a fresh start with her. Then he told her he wants to marry her and adopt my daughter.. No.. I can't have it. I got up and started to put my laptop away and I had to let them know how I feel about this..

"You can't.. I won't let you.."

"Dan... Calm down, you'll wake Bethany.."

"I love you Amanda and I want to be with you.."

"I can't do this right now.. Please let me think..."

"No.... I want you to choose... Me or Brandon..."