sleepsong..

Amanda's pov

I woke up and heard Bethany talking I walked over to her cot and saw that she was giggling and smiling. She didn't forget me and I was happy that she hadn't. I picked her up and walked with her and my walking stick out to the loungeroom, I saw it was 6am Dan wasnt awake. I made her bottle and sat down with her as I watchwd her drink her milk.. I was so happy to be home and with my daughter she was a spitting image of Daniel but I didn't care about that all I wanted to focus on was getting my self somewhere to live and getting away from Dan Smith...

After Bethany was dressed and changed I was playing on the floor with her when Dan walked out. He came over and sat next to me and smiled at Bethany. He kissed her head as she laughed and I thought wow he really did take care of her when I was in the coma. But why couldn't he just come and let me hear her or tell me about her.. I tried to ignore my love for him and remember he was still in the dog house. I ignored him as he asked me if I was going to be doing anything today.. I didn't want to let him in and to be honest after the shit he gave me when I was pregnant I should have my payback.. I picked up Bethany and placed her down for a morning nap, after coming out of my room still hobbling along I saw Dan he looked at me and I knew he wanted to talk..

"Dan I am going to get a lawyer and we can work out what's best for Bethany I think atm we should just work on arrangements and a routine for her"

"I don't want to fight you on this Amanda and I want to be with you. Yes I fucked up and I shouldn't of slept with that girl but I was weak and I don't know what happened.."

"Just save it Dan, I don't have the energy to fight and I don't want to.."

"Maybe you can stay here and not leave. I want to see Bethany as much as I can she is the world to me.."

"And she's not to me? I haven't seen her in 3 months and you want me to forget that what you did wasn't a stab wound to my heart?"

"No... But I don't want to right with you"

"Well I don't either but what you put me through when I was pregnant and how I lost the other baby and I was in distress I think you should know I will fight you"

Dan didn't say anything he walked into his room and closed the door, I sighed and thought this has to happen...