Eh-Oh x two

Skipping a few months

Amanda's POV:

Today was Bethany's birthday and I was so excited because my little girl was turning 1, I was so happy and Dan was too. We decided to be happy for her and it was going well until I started being friends with Brandon from playgroup.. He was the teacher and we became really good friends, I would go to movies with him and we would take Bethany to things.. Dan didn't like it and he wanted me to stop seeing him. I was only his friend, I made it clear to him that we aren't going to be anything more and he agreed. I was happy with that.

I invited him and other mums to the party as they had helped me through after the accident and since Bethany started going to playgroup I needed some girl time. Dan was out getting Bethany's cake when my phone rang, it was Brandon he was coming over and I was smiling I didn't know why but he made me feel happy and it gave me feelings I didn't have since meeting Dan..

Dan's parents arrived to the party and hugged me and went to Bethany, she was getting so big and it made me love her so much. I couldn't help think if I didn't lose the other baby I would be having both of them celebrating their first birthday and being happy. Also I probably would of been married to Dan.. I sighed and got that fairy tale out of my head as its not a Cinderella story and real life is harder than it is..

A few hours after the party finished Bethany was down for her nap and I was left to clean up, Brandon came over and helped me we were chatting when Dan came in and he looked at me. I knew I would hear it later so I let him be and continued to clean up. I was finished with the rubbish when Brandon pulled me aside.. "Hey I know this is informal but would you go on a date with me on Saturday?"

"I'm not sure Brandon?"

"Just come out with me for the afternoon and if I can't make you like me more then I'll back off"

"Ok fine.. Let's go to a movie and get a coffee"

"Ok I'll text you"

I smiled to myself and thought why not give him a chance, Dan and I aren't dating and we are being happy for Bethany and the best thing is to be calm around them than fighting all the time..

After everyone left and Bethany was asleep for the night, I got a glass of wine and sat down on the sofa.. Dan came in and looked at me and I knew he wanted to talk so I just let him speak. He came over and sat down and I handed him my wine.. "You know I don't like that guy"

"You don't even know him" I said getting another glass of wine..

"He's not good"

"Well you aren't good"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You were a jackass to me for the first few months of being pregnant"

"You can't let that go can you?"

"Nope.."

"Look, I don't care he's not right for you..."

"Oh really then who is?"

"Me.."

"Dan we've been over this, its better when were friends.."

"Let me show you Saturday night..?"

"Fine, but I am going out on Saturday afternoon so after I come back you can prove it to me?"

"Ok..."

Dan and I sat in silence and watched TV.. I was now going on two dates with two men and normal girls will be happy but I wasn't because I liked one a lot more than I lead on and the other is my daddy..