coming home

Dan's POV

I arrived at the shop that Amanda had told me about, I got out of the car and headed to see the man and say I was looking for Milly... Milly was a dog I had when I was a child and I remember telling Amanda's about it.. The old man nodded when I saw him and he took me to see her, I saw her sitting down and I run to her and wrapped my arms around her. She was brusied and look like she hasn't slept in a few days.. I just kept her in my arms as the police came and checked her out, we had to go and see a doctor to make sure she wasn't raped.. I would kill him if he touched my wife..

"Dan I am sorry.."

"Shhh..its ok really we can go home"

"How's Bethany and Able?"

"They will be happy to see you.."

"I love you so much"

"I love you more.."

After the police took Amanda's statement and she was able to leave, she thanked the old man who let her stay here until I got her. I placed her in the car and took her to the hospital, I wanted her to get checked out.. I never wanted for her to be hurt or even taken from me..

"Dan I am scared.."

"I know.. We will be home soon"

"He never touched me.."

"I know... Let's just get you checked out.."

The doctor and nurses came in and checked Amanda. I just waited outside and thought the worst of everything.

"You can see your wife now"

"Thank you.."

I walked in and saw her putting her shirt on, I brought some clothes from home so she can wear something. I saw the marks on her shoulders and looked away...

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

We drove back to my parents house.. Amanda was silent on the way there and I knew she was worried and I was too, I held her hand as we drove... Once we got to my parents house I stopped the car and looked at her.. "You ok and ready to see our children?"

"Yes I am."

We got out and walked hand and hand, the door opened and Bethany saw Amanda, she ran to her and was in shock her mum was back.. We walked into my parents house and saw my mum with Able and my da was there too.. I sat down on the sofa next to Amanda and thought she's home and I am never letting her go..

We left my parents house, we headed back to our house. Amanda put Bethany in her room and I had Able in the car seat asleep.. Once Amanda came out she was a bit on edge but I brought Able to her and she sat down on the sofa with him and we just watched him sleep. I hand her head on my shoulder and thought how happy I was happy to have her back home..

A few days later Amanda was settling in.. She would have nightmares and think it was all a dream but I made sure that she was safe and no one is going to hurt her..

"Hey its ok"

"I know I just still think.. Your not real"

"My bad dancing is real, I can show you?"

"Yes.. Because you make me smile"

"Ok only for you.."

"I love you Dan.."

"I love you Amanda.."

I was in the middle of my dance for Amanda when my phone rang.. I answered it and it was the police, they found Brandon and he's been taken into custody. I was so happy I hung the phone up and kissed Amanda.. She kissed me back and I told her the good news.

"He's been found and he won't be escaping now"

She nodded and kissed me deeper and I laid her down on the bed, I thought that this was the best news I could have..

I had her under me and I kept kissing her, I missed her touch and her sent. I was so in love with her and I never wanted to let her go... I was about to take her top off when Bethany came into our room and we broke away..

"We will continue this."

"Yes we will.."