Oh My Love

Amanda's POV:

Brandon walked over to me and placed the knife on my leg, I wince in pain and thought I will get out of this and that I will be with Dan again. I just kept thinking of that as the blood dripped down my leg and I just saw him smirk and head out of the room, I need to get him away from me and I need to leave this shit hole..

The next day I woke up and my leg was aching. I saw him come in with some food for me.. I didn't want to eat so I just kept looking at him. I wanted to kick him in the nuts and run out of the room. I was still in my wedding dress and it was ruined. I thought Dan will come and get me.. I know he wil...

"Eat up its your last day.."

"Fuck you.."

"Being a bitch won't help you"

"Well being a cock won't help you either"

He came over to me his breath smelt like booze and I just kept thinking I will not let him get to me. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me.. I felt like I was going to vomit and I knew this was going to end bad..

"Wow you are even more sexier"

"Get away from me.."

"Nah I won't.."

He tried to take my dress off as he did i headbutted him and he fell to the floor.. Now it was my chance to get out, so I kept playing with the ties on my wrists when one of them got free, I picked up his knife and cut me off the chair and ran out of the place we were in.. I ran out into the woods and I knew we were somewhere he didn't want anyone to find us, so I just kept walking hoping he won't find me and take me back or kill me..

I was walking and I couldn't believe that I was free from him and I can go back to Dan and my children.. I kept walking ignoring the fact my leg was bleeding bad so I ripped a bit of the dress with the knife that I stole from him and tied it around my leg. I kept walking hoping a house or car would come and see me. I was now walking when I saw a car come up, I got worried so I hid and hoped it wasn't him.. It was he slowed down and looked around. I hoped he would get out and I could have my chance to steal his cat or something. He kept slowing down and looking..

I was now walking for hours at least it seemed as I havent got my phone or watch, I was walking and it looked like it was morning I was getting tired and my body was aching.. I got up the hill and saw a little shop, I smiled and thought I can go home..

I walked to the shop door and banged on it, I saw an old man come to the door and look at me and I knew I had a chance to call the police and get home..

"Please I need your help"

"Sorry I don't give to bums"

"Please a guy tried to kill me and I have two little kids at home and my husband is worried sick"

"..I'm sorry come in"

"Thank you, can I use your phone please?"

I headed to his back room and called the police, then the next phone call I did was to Dan..

"Hello?"

"Dan.."

Dan's POV

After waking up from a long sleep, I headed to see Able and Bethany in bed, my mum was helping me out and I couldn't thank her anymore. I was heading into the kitchen to get some food as I hadn't eaten in a while I wanted to not think how Amanda's is doing.. I was in my own mind when my mum made me sit down and she made me a sandwich, I smiled at her..

The next day was hard Bethany knew Amanda wasn't here and she wouldn't stop crying, it broke my heart.. I kept trying to sooth her but she was not having it. I just held her as she cried.. My little girl wasn't even two years old and her whole life was a mess. I just wanted to make sure she was ok and have a normal life with my family..

My mum handed me Able as she took Bethany to the store, I had Able in my arms looking at him and thinking how he was too young to know whats happening.. I was staring at him getting tears in my eyes when my phone rang..

"Hello?"

"Dan?"

"Amanda where are you.. Are you ok?"

"I am ok, please come to -says address-"

"Ok I am on my way call the police, I love you..

"I love you too"

I was going to get back my wife and my family would be ok again..