it was all a blur

Dan's POV

I was walking to the door when I saw it go all black and I was thrown out on the lawn and I remember my neighbour from across the street come over to me and then I saw Amanda.. She was crying that's when I blacked out again I don't remember anything. But waking up in a hospital room and being attached to wires and told to be careful as "I just had surgery".. I saw my family and Amanda she was crying and she had Bethany asleep in her arms. What happened after I headed to the front door.. I tried my hardest to remember but I couldn't and it was making me sad. I was now trying to get people to answer me but they kept telling me to "rest"..

I fell back asleep and hoped I could remember something from the accident tomorrow or in the days to come..

A few hours later I woke up and I saw Amanda asleep on the chair next to me and she looked uncomfortable my parents were also asleep and so was Bethany.. I cried out in joy I was still here. I saw Amanda get up and I touched her hand and she grabbed it and kissed it. I smiled and she headed to the bathroom, she came back a few minutes later and I saw her sit back down. She was in pain I got worried and paged my call button, the nurse came in and I made sure they would take care of Amanda..

"Please look after my girlfriend she's in pain"

"Ok.. Mr Smith"

Amanda was taken in a wheelchair and I saw my mum wake up, she looked over to me and I drifted off to sleep hoping Amanda was ok..