words are all we have..

Amanda's POV:

Dan looked at me and told me to choose who I want to be with and I was surprised because I can't choose I want them both and I want Bethany to be happy. I sat down, I had my head into my hands and I just had to think.. I was now coming up with different scenarios in my head.. All of this doesn't make sense and I can't deal with it was right now.. I was over thinking it all when I needed to throw up, I headed to the bathroom and locked the door. After emptying my stomach and washing my face I headed to see them waiting. So I decided and I only want one person..

"I can't do it.. So I chose Bethany.."

Dan sat down and he didn't get angry. Either did Brandon and I was shocked. I needed to be alone. So I headed to my room and laid on my bed. I saw Dan come in and get his stuff. He came to my bedside and kneeled down and stroked my face, I sighed and heard him leave. I then saw Brandon and he came and laid next to me. He wrapped me I'm his arms and I just sighed.. "Until we find out who the father is.. I'm not going anywehre"

"Wait you would wait to see if its your baby or not?"

"Yes.."

I was caught by this and I thought, he deserves someone better than me.. I fell asleep that night hoping I can do this..

A few days later, I had a doctors appointment to confirm if I was pregnant. I know I took 3 tests but they can be false right? I was now waiting for the doctor to come in.. Bethany was with Dan's parents and then I saw him come in the doctors office. He sat down next to me and I sighed. I wanna know and get this over and done with..

after being taken into the room I was put into a gown and told to lay back, they stuck the wand up my vagina and it was uncomfortable.. I let out a sigh and saw the little tiny thing on the screen. I heard the heart beat. The doctor looked at me and she told me that I was 6 weeks along.. The night it was conceived was when Brandon left..

The doctor let me get changed and I headed to her office.. she looked at me and I needed to know if I can get tested but she advised me that it will harm the baby and it will be better to wait until I have it. I sighed and knew this was the only option, I lost a baby before I'm not losing another one because I was too stupid to get Dan to wear a condom..

After going home from the doctors I came to see Dan and Brandon getting along I saw down on the lounge and was given a tea and cookies. I was off in my own world when Dan and Brandon spoke..

"Amanda I will be here and I'm not going anywhere" Brandon spoke as he took my hand and I nodded....

Dan came to me and I saw him look at me and he sighed but I knew he was thinking.. Until I have the baby I will have to deal with them both..

"What ever happens I want to know I never want to hurt any of you"

"We know." Dan spoke as he was now sitting next to me.. Why couldn't things be simpler??