One crowed hour

Amanda's POV

I had been in this place for over a day now and I hated it, I wanted to go home. I didn't want to die and I certainly didn't want this fucking crazy guy frame my husband.. I was now trying to think how Dan is doing? I hope he's not in trouble and I hope that he is ok.. All these thoughts ran through my head and I couldn't stop thinking. I kept going over and over the stuff when he walked in and sat down next to me. I was tied to a chair since the mattress had smelt so bad I wouldn't sleep or even sit on it.. I saw him come to me and touch my neck, then he place his lips on it. I closed my eyes and thought Dan is the only one who should be kissing me..

"I thought you would like that"

"Please just let me go and I'll leave Dan.."

"You think I'm stupid..?"

"Noo. Please I have Bethany and Able to look after."

"I don't care now shut the fuck up"

I just hoped whatever he was going to do to me wasnt going to hurt..

Dan's POV:

Last night I didn't sleep much, I was up with Able and I couldn't stop but think what is going on with Amanda and why aren't the police doing something about it? Why are they treating me like I did something wrong? I know I was a dickhead when I was hurt but now I have her I wouldn't lay a hand on her, I want Amanda home and all I can think about this is how Bethany is going to notice and Able..

"Hey Dan go and get some sleep"

"Mum I'm ok"

"Go now Daniel Campbell Smith.."

"Mum..?"

"Well that's the only way for you to listen.."

"Fine, you wake me when anything comes up"

"I will.."

I headed to my old room and slept on the bed and thought come home Amanda I need you..