Hello???

Amanda's POV:

After freaking out and being calmed down by Brandon and Dan's parents coming over to my place to help me, I was in shock that he would do this. The police were searching for her and I didn't care what happened to Dan.. I want my daughter back. I was in her room crying when my phone rang. I answered it and heard no one on the line. Then they hung up. I got really mad and three my phone at the wall it smashed and I hugged Bethany's toy she sleeps with of a night. My baby was gone and I don't know where they were.

The police had taken some of Bethany's stuff for evidence and they even had stuff from Dan's place and Dan's parents house too. I was trying to be calm but how can you when your baby is somewhere, what if they are put or the country by now or who knows where.. I had all of these thoughts running in my mind when Brandon came in and hugged me..

"He took her"

"I know he did and I'm sorry"

"I just want them back.." I said sobbing my eyes out. I had never felt so much heartbreak since loosing my other baby and this was like Dan ripped my heart out..

The next morning I work up and dreamt it was all over, I went into Bethany's room and cried, I looked at her clock on the wall and saw it was 4 am she would get up around 7 for her breakfast and then her bath.. I didn't know if he's taking care of her or if he's scared he's going to get caught.. I came out with Bethany's toy and sat on my sofa, I just wanted this nightmare to be over..