i love you always and forever

So wattpad locked this if you don't follow me you won't be able to see it!! The sex scenes weren't even that bad!!!

Amandas POV:

It had been 3 months since having Brandon off our backs and we were finally able to live a happy life..

Dan has been amazing to me and I loved him from the moment we got back together, I never thought I was going to be with him. I was in my own mind when Bethany came running in.. She was out with Dan all day, I had Able with me he was sick and I wanted to just spend as much time I can with him. I was nursing him as he slept on my chest when Dan came to me. I looked over and he was smiling, I smiled back and thought how?

"How was the park with daddy?"

"Daddy, was taking me to the swings"

"Did daddy have fun?

"Daddy is sore from running around after her"

"Its ok daddy will get taken care off tonight..

I winked at Dan as he put Bethany in her play pen, he came and sat next to me. "Hey do you think your mum and dad can watch these two so we can have a night to ourselves?"

"I think so, mum called me when I was at the park, so I'll recall her.."

"Ok because we haven't had alone time in ages and I really would like a few hours just us"

"Mum will be fine with it.."

"Ok"

"I love you.."

"I love you more Dan.."

Dan headed to call his mum and I was now getting up of the sofa, I still had Able on my shoulder and I wanted to make sure he was still asleep. I headed to the kitchen to get out some chips and a drink when Dan came in and he smiled, "hey let me take him"

"Oh ok, what did your mum say?"

"She said its fine and Fran is happy to take them tomorrow night too as Fran wants some time with Able as he's still young"

"Ok well I'll pack their bags and we can send them over"

Dan took Able from me and I was now in Bethany's room packing the stuff, I came out and saw them all waiting. I had everything ready, Rod came over and took them.. Now it was just me and Dan for the night. It was weird I was excited about having him to my self and not worrying about having the kids so we can have sex.. But I was now nervous because I hadn't been with him for over 5 months..

I sat down on the sofa and looked at him, "Dan I am kinda nervous about tonight"

"Me too, I think we were just waiting for them to leave and now they have we are scared"

"I love you"

I decided that I wanted to make it sexy for Dan so I went into the bedroom and got one of my teddys that I brought before the wedding, I put it on with some heels and walked out to see Dan, he looked at me and I thought let's see how long he takes to notice me.. I was now walking out and I sat next to him..

"You look amazing.."

"Well I thought why not spice it up"

"Ok, well I think this calls for the champagne that I brought when Able was born"

"Dan you don't have to"

"Its ok"

Dan poured two glasses and came over to me, I was now watching him. We drank it and I felt the bubbles hit me, when you haven't had alcohol in over 14 months it hits you.

I took the heels off and put my legs over Dan's lap, Dan was now facing me I felt him pull me close, he took the glasses off me and I smiled I laughed I took off my underwear as I didn't want to take it off later..

"So is this for me?"

"I think so but my husband maybe home soon, so you have to be quick"

Dan smirked and I was now feeling him on top of me.. Dan stuck his fingers into me feeling my clit and wetness, I let out a moan and pulled his hair as I was now feeling him, like how does he do that to me. I was biting my bottom lip trying to not to come just yet, I wanted to enjoy this.. He was now fingering me faster and I felt him in my core, I was touching my boobs, so I could keep it going.. I pulled on my nipples so they were hard.. I felt Dan's face on my boobs he was now kissing them and sucking my nipples I was now panting and moaning for him to keep going, I had now just moaned and pulled his hair when he pulled out his fingers and got me up.. I was now on his lap, he still had my nipple in his mouth I was now kissing his neck biting the skin.. I ran my hands down to his jeans.. I undid his belt, taking it off and opening his jeans so his cock can come out.. I pulled it into my pussy moaning as it touched my core.. I started to grind on him pulling the back of his hair and moaning his name in pleasure.. I felt his hands on my ass as he was now holding on to me making sure I don't fall off or go anywhere, his fingers digging into me making me thrust harder and move with his hips. I was now holding on to his hair and my hands were around his neck.. I felt it coming and he did too, I kissed his lips feeling his tongue with mine then we climaxed...

"Oh... Fuck Dan..You know how to make me come even after two children"

"Mmm I don't know how you do it either but I can't take the fact you make me weak Amanda.."

I got off Dan and sat next to him, I laid my head on his chest and sighed and thought.. I loved him so much and even though we had been through so much I would always love him..