Dan take your shirt off..

Amanda's POV

I was now taken to the maternity ward and Dan was with me, I was so happy to be having our son. We were now waiting for him to come and I just hoped he didn't take as long as Bethany. I was getting in to my hospital gown when I got another contraction and Dan came over and rubbed my back and kissed my head as I was now getting into the hospital bed. The nurse came over and checked me out. I felt her see how many centimetres I was, she finished what she was doing and told me that I was 7cm dilated and I will be able to have him soon, I smiled and just ate ice chips while the pain got worse and I was now trying to not think about it..

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah just sore"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Sing please... He loves your voice"

"Ok."

I smiled as Dan started to sing what would you do, I was in a giggling mood and hearing him sing made me happy, I was now laughing at him when he would sing to me not in a way to hurt him but because i was so happy..

"Ok now that he's happy can I get a kiss?"

"Hmm.. I don't know you kinda rush that song"

"Please...?"

"fine.."

Dan kissed me and rubbed my stomach and felt his baby boy move. I was now waiting and hoping he will come soon..

I fell asleep a few hours later I was now trying to get some needed rest until he came but I couldn't seem to get everything off my mind.. I just watched as Dan slept on the chair with his mouth open and snoring lightly. I took a few photos of Dan asleep sending them to the guys and letting them know that he was annoying asleep as he is awake. They all sent back and I giggled. I was having a laughing fit when I felt a contraction come and it was big. I got worried so I paged that nurse and she came in, Dan was woke up and I felt her check me out..

"Ok mum its time"

I got happy, I was told from the nurses to keep breathing and that with a few pushes I will be seeing my baby..

"Ok one big push for me"

I gave it all and then I heard his little cry, it made me bawl and I saw Dan crying too he was wiping the tears as he took photos of his new baby..

"He's beautiful Amanda"

"I know he's like you"

The nurse handed him to me and I was told skin to skin was the best for him, I was so happy he had his head asleep on my chest and it made me love him and Bethany even more..

"Dan take your shirt off"

"Wait why?"

"Just do it"

The nurse took our little man from me and Dan sat down with a blanket and he was now experiening his son on his chest.. I was patched up and now looking at my two men.. I couldn't wait for Bethany and the family to meet him..

"Dan what should we call him?"

"I don't know.."

"I want him to have a name.."

"Well I like the name Able?"

"Yeah me too, Able Jaxson Smith"

"Perfect"

The next day I was surrounded with family and everyone was gushing over Able. Bethany loved him and I was complete