Haunt

CHAPTER 11:

3 months later

Amanda's pov:

After being in a coma for 2 months 3 weeks and 4 days I was awake and I had to still recover but I wasnt in any danger... Will cane and saw me everyday and it made me love him more because he helped me so much. Even though Will was like a big brother to me I started to have feelings for him and it made me hard to express myself to him as he was taken... I was snapped out of my thoughts when he came in with coffees and croissants I smiled at him and he did too. I was allowed to go home tomorrow I couldn't wait I wanted to see my baby girl she was now 6 months and I missed her so much, Will told me that Dan never brought her and it made me think why would he be so selfish? I was the one who nearly died. I was told that he was seeing the girl he cheated on me with and they broke up not long ago. The fact someone else was rising my baby made me pissed off even more because she is mine. Dan could of came and told me about Bethany like when she got her first tooth, when she started to eat soilds, when she started to sit up or even start to crawl.. I only wanted to know..

Will knew I was thinking about Dan and Bethany and he could tell when I wasn't feeling happy or sad and it was like he knew me so well. I always loved Will but since the accident my love for him is now deeper. After eating and drinking and talking about what we are going to do when I get out. Will wanted me to surprise Dan because he deserves a shock and I am going to give him one...

The next day after packing up my stuff and getting in the wheelchair and being taken out to Wills car we drove to see Dan and the only one I wanted to see is Bethany.. Will made sure Dan was at home. He would probably look like he has seen a ghost. I felt like I was planning to take away Bethany even thought I I was only coming home from being away with her for so long. I hoped she would remember me..

We pulled up outside and I got I had crutchers and I hoped Dan's stairs and knocked on the door because I had been away for so long I forgot I lived here...

*knock knock*

"hold on"

*doors open*

"Amanda......???"

I knew I would shock him, serves the bastard right for being a jerk to me when I was in a coma...

Dan's POV:

I was getting Bethany ready and putting her in her play pen, it had been 2 months 3 weeks and 4 days, I had counted until they said she would wake up and she did. Amanda was still in the hospital and I was going to bring Bethany over to see her so she can see our daughter. Bethany had my eyes but fuck she looked like Amanda and it made me think what if she had died? Bethany wouldn't know her mum...

I was tidying up when I had a knock on the door. It was probably my mum getting Bethany or Woody and Kyle wanting to see Bethany..

*knock knock*

"hold on"

*doors open*

"Amanda......???"

"surprise to see me Daniel?"

"w-w-what are you doing here?"

"I got out and I am here to see Bethany because you didn't bring her to see me and I want to make sure she still knows who I am"

"come in she's in her play pen watching mickey mouse.."

Amanda hobbled in and she sat down, I picked up Bethany and sat her with Amanda and then she smiled and knew that her mum was always there..

"so why didn't you bring her Dan?"

"I couldn't bring a baby to a hospital"

"you could of came and told me, or shown photos or stuff I could hear while I was in the coma"

"I didn't want to face it and I knew you were still mad at me"

"so you could of told me how my daughter was doing"

"well she's our daughter and you told me before you left that night you wanted full custody"

"well I could of said I wanted to forget everything and be okay like we are a happy family but I couldn't.... Also how did this become my fault you didn't bring her?"

"not at all Amanda.., I was bringing her to see you today actually and then you showed up"

"well I'm out now and I will be seeing more of Bethany starting with I'm staying here as I still live here..I will be staying in Bethany's room until I find a flat"

I was shocked by what Amanda had said but I wasn't surprised and I knew she wanted to get back at me..

Ok so I a filler chapter and sorry it's been a while, I wanna know does anyone read this? I'm going though where I should just stop my stories altogether and just go back and reading my favourite fanfics well comment or message me...

Kristy.. Xo