host of angels

Dan's POV

I heard Amanda scream and I got up and saw Brandon now in our room, I was trying to find my glasses. I got them on and got the lights on. Amanda was now trying to keep calm and the last thing I need to do is make her lose the baby. I was now walking to get my phone when Brandon threw it across the wall smashing it to bits. I thought "fuck" I needed to get Amanda out and take Bethany to the neighbours house and call the police. I walked over to him and saw he had a gun and some wired thing wrapped around his body and I thought if he sets that off were doomed.. I wanted to get Bethany and Amanda out.

"Amanda get Bethany and leave"

"No Dan I am not leaving you"

"Go..please.."

"No...please Dan I can live without you.."

"Think of Bethany and how she would lose two parents if you don't go NOW..!!"

Amanda was crying she got her robe on and headed to the neighbours house..

I came back to my room and saw Brandon on the sofa and he was now smirking at me. I knew it was my time and I can't let him get away with being here and hurting my family..

I headed over to him and started to punch him and make sure he wouldn't hurt whatever he has strapped against his chest.

He took a few blows into me and he cut me a few times in the chest and arms. I kept going the blood pumping through my body was making me want to kill him more. I kept hitting him. I saw the blood around him and I was now walking away from him, I got out of the door when it all went black..

Amanda's POV

I got Bethany out of the house and away from Brandon, we headed to the neighbours house it was 2 am and I hated waking them up but because she knew we were having another baby she was ok with helping us. I got inside and waited and thought what is going on? Is Dan dead is Brandon coming over to hurt us?? I couldnt stop the bad thoughts from running through my head when I decided to check on Dan. I was walking out of the house when I heard an explosion and I knew Dan was gone..

"DAN!!!!!!"