we shouldnt do this

Dan's POV:

I placed my lips on hers and kissed her, she had her hands around my neck and I laid her down on my parents couch, we were in a make out session when she got up and looked at me. She was now over come with guilt and I felt bad for her. "What's wrong"

"We can't.. What about Brandon?"

"Who cares I want you"

"Dan please"

"Amanda, I havent thought about anyone except you or Bethany and I want you so bad"

"But I can't cheat on him, let me break it off with him"

"Ok fine. You have two days.."

"Ok, until keep little Smith locked up"

"Little Smith?"

"Yes.."

She kissed me back and we headed to my room and laid down on my bed and spooned non sexual way.

The next day i woke up and I heard Bethany talking she was calling out for Amanda and I looked over, grabbing my glasses and got up. Amanda was asleep so I picked up my baby girl and headed out to see my mum awake and she smiled at me. I put Bethany in her high chair and watched as she made faces and started to eat.

A few hours later Amanda came out and she was happy to see us all in the breakfast bar eating and chatting. She came over to me and rubbed my back as she kissed Bethany. I smiled at her and she smiled back. My mum knew what was going on and I just blushed..

"Hey are you taking Bethany back to brandons?"

"No I have asked your mum and she said its ok if you and Bethany stay here I need to speak to him anyway.."

"Ok. Thank you"

"I'm going to get going i need new clothes and a shower.. See you later.."

Amanda left and I smiled to my self, I had my daughter and my parents here with me. After breakfast and getting Bethany changed I headed to the backyard and put her on the swings that me and my sister used when we were kids. She was having a blast and it was making me so happy.

Amanda's POV

I left Dan and his parents and headed back to my flat, I saw Brandon and he was happy to see me. He came over and kissed my lips I kissed him back and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.. While I was in the shower I felt hands on me and I saw it was Brandon I looked at him and we kissed I didn't want to have sex with him but I just closed my eyes and pictured it was Dan fucking me in the shower while we let the water run down our backs..

(Au: I didn't want to do a sex bit with Brandon)

After we got out of the shower I headed to my room and got changed Brandon came up behind me and kissed my neck and I was just thinking what if Dan was here and then the Katy Perry song came into my head and it made sense. I turned and kissed him back and we finished our morning sex on the bed.

After our sex I got up from a little nap and headed to the kitchen to see Brandon he was making dinner, I had his shirt on and he looked so good. I felt so bad about having sex with him and I felt so bad about having kissed Dan..

Brandon left my flat after having dinner as he was going away to america for 6 weeks for his work. I kissed him goodbye and he left.. I sat down on my sofa and decided to call Dan, I got my phone and thought. I need to tell him that now me and Brandon are now together we can't do what we are going to do. I know I said to him I would call it off but why does my heart hurt when I think about them both??

Dan arrived with Bethany and she was asleep, I took her from Dan and put in her room, I came out and Dan was sitting on the lounge watching TV when he turned to me and smiled. Now it was time to tell him..

"Dan I love you, I don't want to hurt anyone but I don't think we can do this"

"Why.. I thought you were breaking up with Brandon?"

"We had sex twice this morning and I feel bad for stringing him along"

"So you won't break up with him?"

"I don't know.."

"Don't talk.. Just tell me after we have sex"

"Da..." I was cut off with Dan kissing me. I let out a sigh and thought fuck it.. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeper, I was now on the lounge with Dan on top of me. Dan removed my T-shirt that I had on and my boy shorts. I felt him rubbing up against me and feeling his cock getting hard. He put my left around his waist as he unbuckled his pants and inserted his cock into me. I was now kissing his neck and biting it when he started to thrust into me. I pulled on his hair as I was still kissing him and he kept going, he was making me moan, I let out a big moan when he covered it with his hand. "Shhh Bethany"

I laughed and he kissed my lips and we were now moving our hips as he thrusted into me again. While he had me on the lounge he picked me up and we headed to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed, we finished off our sex session when we both climaxed together. I laid on my stomach and looked him and he looked down at me with his glasses on and I knew we shouldn't of don't this but it felt so good just being with him again..