Pearl

Dan's POV

Amanda just told me she wants to fight me for Bethany and well she has a right to but I don't want to fight her, so I am going to let her have what ever she wants.. If that means her moving out or what not then fine.. I came out and saw Amanda sitting on the lounge she was in her own world then I heard muffled sobs and I looked at her and she wiped her tears away and went to walk away but I stopped her and pulled her into a hug.. I had my hand on the back of her head like I did when I was filming things we lost in the fire with that girl.. I just held her and she put her arms up and started to cry more.. "I...I don't want to fight you..."

"I don't want to fight you either, I just want us to work something out"

"Fine. Let's not go to court and let's just take care of Bethany..."

She nodded and I sat her back down and got her some tea, once she was sat down I heard Bethany crying and I went to get her. I handed her to Amanda and she held her close while thinking. She was a wreck and I was the cause of it. I never knew that I was such a dick to her and she had to go through so much..

"I'm sorry"

"Me too."

We sat in silence and watched as Bethany played with her teething toy and I just thought maybe we can get back together and try and work it out for the sake of our daughter. I grew up with loving parents and pur child should too..

"Dan what's going to happen now?"

"I don't know, but I want us to be happy or try to be..."

I took Amanda's hand and held it as Bethany made noises and sucked on her toy..

Sorry its short I need to get this out because some things are happening in the next few chapters, also thank you guys so much for nearly 700 reads it meas a lot to me.. Love you all and enjoy!!