its game time!

Dan's POV:

Its been 3 months since what happened with Brandon, Amanda and I moved into a new flat and were now trying to move on from it all, I installed security cameras and made sure the alarm was on every night. After what happened and how Brandon was on the run or hiding I had to protect my family..

Amanda was over due by 3 days, she was putting on a brave face but really she was trying to hide the fact that she hated it. I made sure that what ever she needed or wanted is there for her.. Bethany was at my parents house staying over with her cousins and we were able to have a night to ourselves, I orddered food from Amanda's favourite restaurant and while she was out with Chrissy,Janna and aweouii. She was getting pampered so I could make the house nice for her, we hadn't had sex in a while and I wanted to make love to her.

I had it all ready so when she got home from being at the spa I was going to make sure she comes in and sees it. I loved her and since what happened with Brandon we need this.. I had it all ready, I got a text from Chrissy saying they were leaving and Amanda is in a good mood. I smiled at the text and thought ok only a few hours and then she's all mine. I was like a horny teenager..

Amanda was dropped off and walked inside as I was plating up the food for us tonight, I saw Amanda and she smiled at me. I smiled back and gave a kiss on her cheek. She blushed and I made her sit down so we could eat..

"How was the spa with the girls?" I said as putting the last of the food on to the table.

"Good they were spoiling me and I feel like you had something to do with it"

"Just a little but I wanted to make sure you were pampered.. so when the baby comes you aren't stressed or tired"

"Dan I will be tired when I have him as he will want me 24/7.. Also unless you grow boobs he won't be leaving my side.."

I kissed her hand as I sat down, I had made sure that all the stuff for tonight goes well and I hope she will like it..

After we ate and were now settled on the sofa watching her favourite movies I had Amanda's feet on me so I could rub them and make her relax, it was half way through the movie when I started to tickle her.. I saw Amanda look at me and I smiled she was now trying to get up when I picked her up and carried her to our room, I made the bedroom look nice with new sheets and put a few candles on.. I made her close her eyes as we walked in she was giggling and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"Dan..."

"Amanda..."

Once I sat her on the bed I took my hands of her eyes and she saw the room and smiled, she got up and kissed me, I closed the door and kissed her lips back. Laying her down gently and laying next to her, it was hard to have sex with my pregnant girlfriend but I wanted to make sure she was ok.. I was in the middle of getting undressed when she pulled my belt and I came closer to her, she got up and kissed my bare chest and touched the scares from when I was shot and stabbed from Brandon, I took her top off and her skirt off. She was now there in her bra and panties when she sat back down, she crossed her arms and I looked at her.. "Hey what's wrong?"

"I'm ugly and fat"

"Don't say that, I love you and you are beautiful our baby boy will love you and he's lucky to have you as his mum"

"Aww Daniel"

"Why are you full naming me?"

"I'm not... I will if you keep whining.."

"Fine."

I grabbed her arms and put them around my body and she was now laying underneath me, I was kissing her lips, while my hands traveled to her bra strap and slid it down. I saw her breasts and she looked at me and she shook her head to say no. I moved my face from her breasts and kept kissing her skin leaving traces over her. I got to her panties and pulled them aside and stuck my cock into her, she let out a moan and pulled my hair. I was now trying not to think about that she was pregnant and I kept going I was now in the middle of thrusting when I felt something go over me. I pulled out and saw Amanda look at me to say what's wrong..

"Hey babe either you just peed or your water broke"

"Wait what?"

"I think the baby is coming.."

Amanda got happy and kissed me as we packed a bag and called my parents to let them know.. I was now putting our clothes on when Amanda got her first of many contractions she sat down and hoped it would go away. I was now putting her shirt on and pants too so she could get through the pain. She kissed me and I kissed her back, I carried her to the car and we were now on the way to the hospital to have the baby..

"You ready?"

"Yes"