I do...????

Dan's POV:

3 weeks later..

Today was the big day and i was ready as hell, i had been waiting over 2 weeks to marry Amanda and today it was finally happening and i couldnt be more excited. I had Able in his little tux and bethany was in her flower girls dress..

"You ready to go?" Kyle said as i was now putting Able in his car seat so we could head to my parents house. I had it all planned and I was juat waiting for Amanda to come out..

"Yes i am lets go"

As we arrived to the court yard, we were going to do a church wedding but it was really a big deal and because we had kids before we got married, they usually frown upon it so we decided on a back yard wedding at my parents house. It was all set up i was waiting and because Able wasnt older enough to be my best man Kyle, Will and Woody were taking his spot. I had put him in my mums room and bethany was waiting with my mum so she could throw the flowers when Amanda walks out of the house..

"Hey shes late.. she hasnt done a runner has she?"

"Haha, Will no shes coming.."

As i swallowed the lump in my throat i hoped amanada hadnt got cold feet. I was pushing all the bad stuff behind me when i saw her walk out in her dress, she was gorgeous and I was speechless.

Once Amanda got to the end of the garden she turned to me and smiled it made me so happy i couldnt help but cry, after all we had been through this was the turning point for us..

We were now married I kissed amanda on the lips, we were now husband and wife and i couldnt be anymore happier..

We headed to the venue for our reception, as i took her hand with mine i was happy she was here with me and we could spend the rest of our lives together..

A few hours later it was time for us to head to the hotel we booked a two night stay. My patents were happy to look after Able and Bethany for us..

We arrived in our hotel room and I carried her through the doors, Amanda giggle as iland crash into the bed and she fell on the soft mattress.

"Dan, be careful"

"Im sorry i was just happy to see you.."

I was standing in front of her when her smile went from being happy to like she saw a ghost.. I turned around and saw him.. the last thing i heard was amanda screaming and it all going black..