Chapter 21

This seems to be a little childish but I think this writing of pros and cons can help me choose between the two men that I have feelings for.

It's getting harder and harder each time I spent with them, and I know that I need to decide sooner rather than later to be exclusive with just one guy. I must do this.

Kanina pa ako titig na titig sa papel sa aking harapan pero hanggang ngayon ay blanko parin ito. Writing list of their qualities should be like a bit of shopping list for me but it's so hard to compare. I like them both and this is a torture for me.

What are my criterias? Besides their good looks, they both have good qualities. Magkaiba man, but no guy is ever that perfect. May flaws sila but I should learn to accept it.

We doesn't need to have tons of things in common, but at least we need to be compatible in terms of our personalities, choice of lifestyle, career goals, and etc. Mahalaga rin na isipin iyon in making a choice.

I don't know their future plans, but it looks like Luke is more stable and secure. He already knows what he wants to do with his life. Parang nakikita ko si Ace sakanya, determined and well planned. He's the one who opened my eyes into bigger world. To have and achieve that dream then enjoy living it to the fullest.

They both are a boyfriend material but I should pick the suitor that is winning my heart. I know my heart is leaning towards Dex but being independent is far more important than being physically active.

It's not really fair to compare guys too much because each person is unique, but sometimes you just need to. It's time to get a little analytical.

This listing is making me stressed more than ever and it's making me hella' crazy, so I decide to step away from it for a moment and go out to the balcony to take a breather.

Nilanghap ko ang simoy ng hangin pagkalabas sa balcony at umupo sa isang lounger. Tinignan ko ang madilim na kalangitan saka nagbuntong hininga.

Lord God, will you help me decide? Will you give me answer, kahit hint nalang po. Please.

Where is Ate Hope when you need her? She has experienced this for sure and I wanted to go to her for an advice. Ace is too baby for this at alam kong wala pa siyang panahon para sa love life ngayon kaya hindi ko siya matanungan. But maybe I can share? Malabas ko man lang ang nararamdaman ko.

I took a moment to meditate and get in tune with my feelings. How do I feel about the company of each guy? Which makes me happy more than the other? Which guy am I more attracted to? Ang daming tanong pero wala naman akong masagot. Matalino naman ako nung nag-aaral at hindi ako nawawalan ng sasabihin.

Nagising ako sa tawag ni Luke kinaumagahan. He said he just landed here in the Philippines at sinabi pa niyang he can't wait to spend Valentines day with me.

Napaisip pa tuloy ako kung may napag-usapan ba kaming lakad dahil wala naman akong maalala. Hindi ko nalang masyadong inisip iyon at habang tamad pa akong bumangon ay nagbrowse na muna ako sa internet.

Of course, on top of the celebrity headline are the Eligible Heiress, Lopez sisters.

2nd is a baseless rumor regarding Kuya Caius and Ate Hope. No evidence and pictures posted at mukhang walang alam ang media sa nangyaring paghahabulan nila sa venue, though maraming sabi-sabi tungkol sa kanilang relasyon.

At pagkakita ko sa top ng news ay napangiti ako. I guess I beat my sisters on the headline again. Wala parin tatalo sa media darling.

It's me and Dex all over the celebrity news. Iba iba ang title ng headline pero isa lang ang ibig nilang iparating. That finally, second of the Eligible Heiress is now taken. The socialite Serene Lopez has finally introduced to the world her man, Damian Ortega.