Chapter 28

Hinawakan ko kanyang magkabilang pisngi at pinakatitigan ang kanyang mukha. His twinkling eyes that gets me every time he looks at me, his straight nose, high-coloured cheeks, and lips that is so attractive. Pagkatapos ng ilang minuto, inilapat ko ang aking labi sa kanya.

Alam ko na nabigla siya sa aking ginawang paghalik sa kanya dahil bahagya siyang natigilan, pero nang makabawi siya ay ibinalik niya sa akin ang aking halik at hinigitan pa.

I'm feeling a lot of positive and negative emotions right now, it's a surge of feelings that I can't control anymore. So, I let it all out.

Tonight, I don't want to think. I just want to feel this moment with Devereaux and him alone.

I moved my hands and started unbuttoning his vest. Hindi ko pa nahuhubad iyon ay sunod ko ng tinanggal ang pagkaka-butones ng kanyang long sleeves and put my hands on his shoulder, relishing the feel of his bare flesh under my palms.

He worked his tongue in my mouth until he breaks the kiss and removed my hands from his shoulders. He clasped our hands together in between us while we gasp for air after that fervent kiss.

He looked at me tenderly and even if I don't confirm it with words, with just the look of my eye, he already got the answer he needed.

Hinalikan niya ang aking mga kamay at unti-unting inilapit ang kanyang mukha sa akin, lightly touching my lips with his. Seducing me with his light kisses until he took my mouth and worshipped it.

Tinanggal niya ang pagkakatali ng strap ng aking gown at hinayang malaglag iyon sa aking katawan. My torso is now bare for him to see and touch.

Ever since, I'm confident with my body at ngayon sa harapan ni Dex, hindi ko na rin naramdaman ang hiya o pag-aalinlangan. I'm into feeling this wonderful sensation with him at walang lugar para isipin pa ang ibang bagay. Ang isip at puso ko ay nagkasundo sa pagkakataong ito.

Itinigil niya ang aming halikan saka siya tumayo para hubarin ang kanyang vest at shirt at mabilis din na bumalik sa akin para halikan akong muli at tanggalin ang aking gown.

"Where is it?" He asked huskily while trying to feel something on my back.

The zipper is hidden so I helped him with his problem and I unzip it myself. Tinanggal niya iyon sa aking katawan pagkatapos at tumayo sa aking harapan habang ako ay nakahiga sa kama wearing only my soft lace underwear and nothing more.

He watched me hungrily from head to foot and I didn't even flinched from his stares. He can indulge me all he want, I'm already surrendering everything to him.

My eyes moved from his face to his hands down below. Mabagal niyang tinanggal ang butones ng kanyang pantalon at binaba ang zipper. He stopped there kaya bumalik ang tingin ko sa kanyang mukha.

"If you are waiting for me to change my mind then forget it. It's not going to happen, you are just prolonging your agony. Or, do you want me to help you remove that?" I said bravely pointing at his trousers.

"Have you done this before?" He asked still teasing me with that slow removing of his trousers.

I shook my head and he raised his brow after tossing his trousers aside. Napasinghap naman ako ng makita ang kanyang tinatago, although he is still wearing underwear just like me pero it's bulging.

He tilted my head to look at his face and gave me sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'll savor this moment with you very slowly." He said and kissed me again.

His hands travel south and hooks his finger on my lacey underwear. He breaks the kiss and drags my panty down slowly until he got rid of it.

Tinapon lang niya iyon sa kung saan and reaches forward to kiss my legs up to my inner thighs which made me tense a bit.