.Prologue.

,,We are following the twenty-year-old Beca Mitchell. A world famous DJ, who's recently working on her second studio album. Her backup story is interesting since she started out in an acapella group at Barden University." I sigh, this is the third time this week that people from TV are following me. Don't get me wrong, I love where Hollywood Records brought me, but sometimes I wish I was the Beca Mitchell that nobody noticed. ,,Sources told us she's been struggling writing, so maybe she should write songs instead of traveling?!" I turn around to the two who have been following me for an hour now.

,,I can hear you." I say and walk a little faster until I'm inside the airport. It's the only place where I can lose them and still be able to get to my private jet in time. I'm traveling to Atlanta. Mr. Reynolds agrees with me that I need a break to find inspiration and where can I find better inspiration than with the bellas? I love to see everyone again and especially Chloe. I know it's been three and a half years that I've seen her for the last time, but she's still the most important person in my life. I am still in love with her, my feelings haven't been gone at all. Of course, I tried to forget her by making out with other girls, but nobody can replace Chloe. I'm curious about Lauren too. Ever since she was born, I haven't seen her anymore and I'm hoping she's okay.

,,Beca, there you are. Are you okay?" Theo, my colleague and good friend look at me when I arrive.

,,Yeah I'm fine, I just want to go." I wait one moment to get into the jet because my fans need to know where I'm going. I have to do that every time I go somewhere, rules of Hollywood Records. I just hope my fans won't harass me, while I'm enjoying my time with the bellas. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and it's because of them that I'm world famous, but I would like to have free time as well. First, before I get inside of the jet, I post the picture on my Instagram,

which after I pop into my seat while thinking about everyone who's in Atlanta

which after I pop into my seat while thinking about everyone who's in Atlanta. Aubrey, Flo, Jessica, Lily and Chloe. I can't wait to see Chloe again. Emily, Amy and Stacie are already there.

,,Are you excited to see your friends again?" Theo looks at me.

,,Yeah and especially Chloe, I just hope she's happy to see me."

,,Of course she is. I know how much she means to you and from your stories, she feels the same way about you."

,,She isn't in love with me and I think I need to control myself. I want to do so much with her, but I know I can't. She probably has a boyfriend." I can't talk about it anymore and I plug in my iPod ears while playing my own mix of Bulletproof and Titanium. Every time I hear this, I go back in time when Chloe walked into my shower. Oh please Chlo, be single!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: For who is curious about what Beca's first album looks like: