.Epilogue.

I'm sitting in our bedroom working on a new post for Instagram. My fans need to know what happened. Nobody knows I'm married yet but when they see this post everyone will. 

Chloe is in the bathroom doing another pregnancy test

Chloe is in the bathroom doing another pregnancy test. She wants it so badly but hasn't been lucky yet. I open my e-mail to check if I got a reaction from Shayne Ward and I'm lucky. I open the e-mail I got from him.

Dear Beca Mitchell,

First of all, thank you so much for approaching me after watching my YouTube videos.

I was very happy to hear from you and I've been thinking about your offer for a while.

I have decided to accept your offer and to come to work for your company.

I've heard from my best friend Thomas Rhett that you make fantastic mash-ups and mixes.

I can't wait to hear back from you.

Yours sincerely,

Shayne Ward.

I smile at the e-mail and decide to write him back that I can't wait to work with him.

,,Chlo?" I hear a small reaction from my wife and laugh. ,,I just signed another talent to my label."

,,Great news." The door opens and Chloe comes out with the test in her hand.

,,What does the test say?"

,,I don't know yet. I have to wait for three minutes." I can see a worried look on her face and I shut my laptop.

,,Come here." I tell her and open my arms. Chloe puts the test down on our nightstand and lies into my arms. I strike a comforting hand through her hair. ,,What's on your mind?"

,,I'm thinking about ever having this baby. I don't get it, I was pregnant from Lauren so quickly and now nothing I do is working."

,,It will be working eventually."

,,I hope you're right. It just kills me whenever I do a test and it turns out negative."

,,I'm nervous to but you have to believe in yourself. You got pregnant once and I'm sure that you can be pregnant again."

,,How can you be so calm?"

,,Well, I think it's because I can't be pregnant and I want to be here for you."

,,Thank you." She says and kisses me. We hold each other for the next five minutes. ,,I guess I should take a look now."

,,Do I have to take a look for you?"

,,You really want to do that for me?"

,,I would do everything for you. I married you because you are the most important person in my life. I want to be a family with you, Lauren and our next child." Chloe nods and sits up against the headboard. I grab the test from the nightstand and take a look.

,,It's negative, right?" I hear Chloe ask.

,,Chlo, it's -"

,,I knew it, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I want to be a family with you but we can't if I can't have another baby."

,,Chlo, we already have a family with Lauren."

,,That's not what I mean Beca. I want another child so badly but everything we do turns out empty."

,,Chloe, the test is -"

,,Negative."

,,Can you please let me finish my sentences?!" She nods and I continue. ,,The test is positive."

,,What?"

,,You're pregnant."

,,Are you serious?" She quickly gets up from the bed and grabs the test out of my hands to look for herself. ,,Oh, my God! I am pregnant, I'm finally pregnant." And after that, she literally jumps into my arms. I'm just in time to hold her before she falls.

,,Congratulations."

,,I'm so happy." Chloe says against my neck what gives me goosebumps.

,,What's going on?" We look behind us and see Lauren standing.

,,Lauren sweetheart," Says Chloe and gestures for her to come to us. Lauren obeys and sits down next to Chloe on the edge of the bed. ,,we have some amazing news." Lauren doesn't say anything and just looks towards me.

,,What do you say about a brother or sister?" I ask her and her eyes lits up.

,,Do I get a brother or sister?"

,,I am pregnant, sweetheart." Says Chloe.

,,Really?" We both nod and Lauren jumps into Chloe's arms. I just look at the two and my heart warms itself. I can't be any happier right now. I married the love of my life, Lauren loves me and Chloe's pregnant again! Our lives are going great and I don't know what adventures await us but I know that nothing can stop me when I'm having Chloe and Lauren at my side.