.2.

I wake up because I get a text message. I hope it's from Aubrey about where to meet and I'm right, it's from Aubrey but to cancel. Every bella has something else to do. I need to do something, Emily isn't available today and I don't want to be here alone. Suddenly my phone goes off. Another text message? I look and see it's not from one of the bellas.

7:00
Noah 🚘: 
Hey shorty! I saw that you're in town. Wanna hang out?

7:02
Beca 🎧:
That would be great. What do you want to do?

7:04
Noah 🚘
I wanted to do grocery shopping and then watch a movie in your hotel room?

7:06
Beca 🎧
Look who's polite out of sudden 😝

7:08
Noah 🚘
Hey, I'm very polite! If you're staying with me, you're safe from the paparazzi.

7:10
Beca 🎧:
Every fan who pays attention will recognize me. I need someone who can keep them away from me

7:12
Noah 🚘:
Can you come to the store or not?

7:14
Beca 🎧
I'll be there in about an hour. Wait for me at the parking lot!

7:20
Noah 🚘:
After I've done my grocery shopping, I'll wait there for you!

I laugh and stop messaging. It sucks that I can't see the bellas today, but I'm happy that I have enough friends who can keep me company before I'll get bored. I undress myself and get into the shower. I haven't seen Noah in years and he needs to see me healthy and clean. The warmth of the water warms my body and my thoughts go to Chloe. What if Aubrey told her that I wanted to meet and she refused to see me? What if she told Aubrey to cancel? I'm so excited to see her, because in all honesty, I'm still crazy in love with her and I know she's just as pretty as three years ago. I understand that she wants to keep me away from Lauren because she haven't seen me at all and you can't be careful enough, but I'm still wondering what she looks like. I get out of the shower, dress myself and go on my way to meet Noah. It's really weird that I can walk over the streets without fans noticing me, but maybe that's because it's 8 AM and most people are still asleep, just as my fans. I'm closing into the parking lot where Noah waits for me. How is he going to react when he sees me? Is he impressed by everything I've accomplished?

,,Beca Mitchell, you're amazing!" He yells when he sees me. ,,Your first album and already platinum!"

,,Noah, I need to finish my second album within this month otherwise I'll get fired."

,,Stupid reason to fire you. You rule the charts for years now with your mixes."

,,Yes that's true, but my contract says that I need to make two albums in four years."

,,Then you'll have another half year to finish that second album. You can do it, believe in yourself."

,,I haven't found artists to work with yet. How am I going to finish without an artist to work with?"

,,Hey, you can do it. Now grab a bag." He gives me one of the two bags he's holding and I laugh.

,,I missed you." I say, while we're walking to his car. ,,I have a good and famous life, but it can get lonely sometimes."

,,Maybe you should date."

,,I tried that already, but nobody can replace Chloe."

,,Who's Chloe?"

,,A girl that was in the bellas three years ago, just like I was. I haven't seen her in three years and I'm still in love with her. Crazy right?"

,,She's must be very special then, because you're not that easy to get love from. You're being careful not to let people in and that's good. It's impressive that Chloe could've brought your walls down." He says and we open the doors of the car and get in. ,,Does she know you're in town and that you're still in love with her?"

,,No, I don't think so. At least the last one and maybe she does know I'm here. I have no idea what she's doing or thinks to be honest."

,,You should tell her, maybe she feels the same way about you." Noah starts the engine and drive to the hotel I'm staying.

,,I don't think that's a good idea. She has a daughter and already turned me down more than once."

,,A daughter huh? That's a different story."

,,I know, but I'm going to see them both later this week if they don't cancel again."

,,Try to find out if she's taken. If not you should try to make her yours and if she's taken, you need to move on." I sigh. He's right, but forgetting Chloe isn't as easy as he thinks. I also know that if Chloe has a boyfriend, I need to move on and forget about her, but like I said that's very difficult because I know for sure that she's the love of my life. Ugh, why is it so hard? Why does Chloe has to be that in my life?! She doesn't even love me that way and I'm still hoping that when I see her she'll be just as happy to see me as I am to see her. Oh Chloe, please be happy to see me. I've missed you so much and you'll break my heart if you will tell me that you haven't missed me at all. You have no idea how much you mean to me...