.24.

,,So we're going to start a company together?" Amy looks at me, while Flo is standing with us.

,,Yes. Hollywood Records cut me off because I was missing last month. Stacie, Emily, you and I are starting our own company, starting off with recording Emily's own album."

,,How many songs do you two have already?" Flo is obviously curious.

,,Eighteen. Emily has written the most songs and asked me to work on five of her songs."

,,Can I hear something?"

,,I can't do that without Emily's permission. You guys should buy and listen to her album."

,,I already know that the album is going to be great." Amy pulls me into a hug for a second.

,,Aw thank you. I just hope the world is going to love my work too."

,,Don't worry about that." Says Flo.

,,So how's it going between you and Chloe?" Amy looks at me, while grabbing a pack of cookies out of her bag.

,,I gave her one last chance."

,,You still love her huh?" Flo smirks and I just nod.

,,Yeah, it's useless to deny it. I will always love her, no matter what she does or says."

,,If she screws up now, you don't want her anymore right?" Amy looks over to Chloe who's talking to Chicago right now.

,,I will always love her, but if she hurt me again we can never be together." And that's a promise that I make right now, because I know that if I won't make this promise I'll forgive her again and again. I look towards Chloe and smile. She's so beautiful and I know I will do everything to hold her with me this time. It helps that Lauren wants me to be her second mother and I'll make sure that those two can't live without me anymore.

.Chloe.

I'm talking to Chicago right now, just to say that Beca is alive and that I'm going to move to Los Angeles with Lauren.

,,So you two are fine again?" He asks me.

,,We're starting off as friends again, but I will do everything to change that."

,,You really love her huh?"

,,Yes, Chicago and you knew that. Why didn't you stop me when I kissed you that night I was drunk?"

,,Look, I'm going to be honest now. I wanted you and I used you so I could have sex with you."

,,You did?!"

,,Yeah and I know that was stupid, but I couldn't help it." He takes a deep breath. ,,Chloe, I'm in love with you."

,,Chicago, I -"

,,I know you don't love me back, but I just wanted to tell you the honest truth."

,,I appreciate that Chicago, but as I said before, I need to work for my relationship with Beca."

,,I understand and I'm happy that she gave you another chance." I look over to Beca, who gets fed by Amy who puts a cookie in her mouth. I smile and answer Chicago.

,,Yeah me too. I'm really grateful for that second chance and I will do anything to prove to her that I'm in love with her."

,,What are you going to do?" I look back to Chicago.

,,What do you mean?"

,,Well, you have to make a plan you know. If the stories are true, then you have to do your best to regain Beca's trust in you."

,,Are you saying that it doesn't work between us?"

,,No, I just want to give you an idea."

,,What kind of idea?"

,,Every month a date. That way you won't be going on dates every day, because that can be too much. Once a month is a perfect way."

,,That's actually a good idea. Should I start right away?"

,,No, be together with the holidays, but start the dates next year."

,,So I have to start in January?"

,,Yes. Think about it, if you guys go on those dates, you can say that you're together for a year." He gives me a wink and I laugh.

,,I don't think Beca thinks that way."

,,Just try it. I think you can think of something great."

,,You're not so bad Chicago."

,,I know. Now go to your girlfriend to be and enjoy your time together." I nod and want to go over to Beca, but Chicago stops me for a second. ,,Can we still have contact through Whatsapp?"

,,Of course." He smiles and gives me a hug, after which I walk over to Amy, Flo and Beca.

,,Hi Chloe." They say and I stand next to Beca.

,,Good choice to move in with Beca." Says Amy and holds up her thumbs.

,,I know." I look over to Beca who's smiling. ,,I can't wait to live with her." I turn to her and pull her into a hug. I can't wait to be a part of Beca's life again!