.17.

I groan when I wake up the next morning. I know I had a lot of liquor last night when Chicago told us they couldn't find Beca, but I never thought I would drink so many. How the hell did I got changed and into bed anyway? Beca couldn't have done it, because she's dead.

,,Chloe, are you awake?" I hear and I groan, letting Amy know I'm awake. ,,How are you feeling?"

,,Like I've been hit by a bus."

,,Yeah, you were pretty drunk last night. Do you remember anything from last night?"

,,No, what happened?"

,,Well, you drank two bottles of Bourbon and were having a party on your own. Chicago thought you were sexy tho."

,,That was it?"

,,Oh no, you kissed Chicago too."

,,What?!"

,,Look," She sits down on the bed. ,,I know you are hurt, but you should take care of Lauren."

,,Are you saying I'm not a good mother?"

,,That's not what I'm saying. I just think you shouldn't let anyone get to you. Lauren wanted to hang out with you last night, but we hold her back because you were drunk."

,,Well excuse me, but my heart is broken. Chicago told me that the love of my life is dead!"

,,The love of your life?" She raises her eyebrows. ,,You really mean that?"

,,I do, but it's too late because she's dead!" I lie down on my bed again.

,,You know, when somebody says that they can't find someone's body that doesn't mean that person is dead."

,,Can you just leave me alone?"

,,What about Lauren?"

,,All I want is Beca!" I yell and Amy holds up her hands in defense.

,,I don't like you right now and I'm going to make sure Lauren won't see you today."

,,You can't keep my own daughter away from me."

,,You need to get yourself together! Beca is not dead, she's just missing. Get away from the liquor and be here for Lauren, she needs her mother." That's the last thing Amy says before getting out of my room. Ugh, what does she know about it?! She wasn't as much in love with Bumper than I am with Beca. I need some distraction! I get up and get to the bathroom. I need to get an aspirin right now and contact Chicago if he wants to hang out tonight. Sorry Lauren, but I just can't be happy right now. I just lost the love of my life. I walk downstairs and ignore everyone who's in the living room at that moment. I just grab an apple and walk over to the front door.

,,Where are you going?" Aubrey stands behind me, with Lauren at her side.

,,I just need to have some distraction."

,,So you're going out, get drunk and not getting home tonight?" I give Aubrey a look. Lauren looks at me.

,,Mommy, are you okay?" I walk up to her and sit down in front of her.

,,I'm sorry sweetheart, but I'm not. I can't believe Beca is dead and I'm having a hard time accepting. I need some time alone, can you please stay in here with your aunts?"

,,Why can't you stay here?"

,,Because I need some space. I promise I will be back, but I need this night out." Lauren doesn't say anything and just walks back to the living room. It hurts to see her this sad, but I can't be here anymore. Beca used to walk in here the last weeks, but she can't anymore. I put on my jacket and walk to the club where Chicago and I agreed to meet each other.