.8.

The Bellas and I decided to perform together like old times. I'm glad to hang out with them again. Last night I had the best time ever with Lauren and Chloe, but especially with Lauren. After dinner she wanted to watch her favorite Disney movie; Frozen. Only Chloe knows how much I like some Disney movies, so I didn't mind. I like the classics more than the newest Disney movies, like Peter Pan, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Sleeping beauty, etc. Lauren must have seen Frozen like a million time tho because she could sing every word of 'let it go' from Idina Menzel. It was also the first time that Chloe was close to me again like we were before. For the first time I felt like her best friend again, not some stranger. She has been distanced for a long time, so I didn't know what I missed. I missed her like crazy and I hope we can have more evenings like last night. We were cuddling on the couch while watching Lauren dance happily. Chloe and I had our hands intertwined the whole time and I hope this means that Chloe likes me more than a friend, but I can't hope too much. At the end of that night, after Chloe and I put Lauren in bed, Chloe almost kissed me again! She almost kissed me, got red cheeks and smiled nervously, which means that she likes me! The question is - why is she still ignoring her feelings? I can feel that she likes me a lot and I just can't understand why she doesn't want to try it. Why doesn't she just admit it? She wants me, but something is holding her back and I really want to know what that is. 

I'm way too early at our meeting spot, but I don't care, because now I can write my song. When I was at my old dorm room, Trent - aka Mr. Reynolds sent me three possible guys who can sing my songs. First, there was this guy named Thomas Rhett. I hadn't heard of him, so I just looked him up on YouTube and I can't deny it. He really has a lovely voice. Shayne Ward, the second guy Mr. Reynolds came with has the same amazing voice. The third guy; Brett Young, has a voice you don't hear often. Brett is a country-singer with an unusual voice, but still pretty good. I open my bag and pull out my notebook, where I write all my songs in. I sit down on the wall while opening the page where my latest song is. The song reminds me of Chloe, just like most of my songs. You can say that she's my muse. I love her so much and I wish that I could be with her, but she's needed here for Lauren. I can't ask both of them to move in with me, even if I really want to ask her that. She probably wouldn't want to move in with me, because she told me no before. Focus on the lyrics, Beca!  I look back to the words written on the page and I'm happy to be alone here because now nobody can hear me. I always sing when I write and I don't want anyone to hear me. I start singing what I already have written.
Baby life was good to me 

But you just made it better 

I love the way you stand by me 

Through any kind of weather

I don't wanna run away 

Just wanna make your day

When you feel the world is on your shoulders 

Don't wanna make it worse 

Just wanna make us work

Baby tell me I will do Whatever

It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me 

Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me 

Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me 

Baby nobody, nobody, until you 

I need to finish it and I know exactly how! I write and sing at the same time.
Baby, it just took one hit of you now I'm addicted 

You never know what's missing 

Till you get everything you need, yeah 

I don't wanna run away 

Just wanna make your day 

When you feel the world is on your shoulders 

Don't wanna make it worse 

Just wanna make us work 

Baby tell me, I'll do whatever 

It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me 

Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me 

Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me 

Baby, nobody, nobody until you

,,Wow, that's really good Beca." I startle and put the notebook away quickly.
,,Emily, what time is it?"
,,4 PM. We did agree on that time, right? So that Chloe could bring Lauren home first?"
,,Yeah, I just lost track of time." Emily sits down next to me.
,,That song you were singing, was that for Chloe?"
,,Yes, but she can never hear it. She did almost kiss me again last night, but that doesn't mean anything."
,,Why do you think that almost kiss didn't mean anything?"
,,Because she did it before. She broke my heart before and I need to be careful."
,,You really need to talk to her. There must be a reason why she is taking it easy."
,,The only reason I can think of is that she take it easy because of Lauren, but that's stupid because she can see that Lauren loves me."
,,What are you girls talking about?" Emily and I turn around to find the other girls. Wow, Chloe looks hot in that outfit!
,,Nothing important." I say and hide my bag with my notebook in it.
,,I thought I heard you sing?" Says Amy and looks over to Chloe.
,,Let's just focus on our performance." I say and get up from the wall while walking inside.

,,And now, an acapella group from Barden University. So put your hands together for the Bellas." The show host leaves the stage, after introducing us. We don't get too much applause, which means I have a lot of work to do to make the girls famous. We get together.
,,Okay guys, this is it! We need to give them a really good performance." I say, after which Chloe immediately nods and speaks.
,,We need to get out there and beat those two groups who were before us. This one's for us!" Damn, she's sexy when she's this commitment!  My cheeks burn. Focus Beca!
,,Guys, there's going to be some haters out there." Says Amy and point to the crowd. ,,They're going to look at us and be like, why is the most talented one Australian? Well, guess what, I'm fat. We're going to show them who we are, amazing singers." We all cheer and run on stage. I just hope this will go right.

(A/N: Don't mind the end of the video. In this story the performance goes perfect)

After our performance, the audience gives us a standing ovation. Before I know it Emily pulls me into a hug and jumps up and down.
,,Wow Em, calm down!" I say laughing.
,,I'm sorry, but I'm so happy that you're back! I missed singing together." She let go of me and I see Chloe looking at us. I smile at her and she looks as if she's about to cry.
,,Chloe loves you." Amy put her arm around my shoulders.
,,No, she doesn't. Yes, she almost kissed me last night, but it didn't mean anything to her, just like the other time."
,,Chloe kissed you?!" Yells Amy and I put my hand for her mouth, but Aubrey and Stacie did hear Amy and run towards me while pulling Chloe with them.
,,You kissed her?" They ask Chloe and points to me.
,,No I didn't, I almost kissed her because she was amazing with Lauren." Ouch, there goes another piece of my heart. I swallow and take some steps backward.
,,I uhm, I have to go." It is the only thing I say, before running away. How could I be so stupid?! How could I think Chloe would actually love me this time? How could I think everything would change after last night? Ugh, I'm really stupid!