.14.

The moment we're off the helicopter, the girls and I find ourselves a room to turn to. My mind is still with what happened and I'm worried sick about Beca. It's strange, but now I'm thinking about what I feel for her. I am in love with her, but I turned her down so many times and now I'm beginning to understand how much she means to me. I'm just afraid that it will be too late. What if she died? I need to find her, or at least her body. I look over to Chicago and see that he's already looking at me. I sigh deeply before walking over to him.
,,Hey, can we talk for a minute?" I ask him.
,,Yeah sure." Chicago smiles and guides me somewhere we're alone. ,,You know, I never asked about you. You know all about me, but what about you?"
,,Me? Well short story. I was in a singing group in college and now I am still in that same singing group. But not in college. I'm a teacher actually."
,,You're committed, that's great."
,,Yeah, I am." His smile grows the more we talk. I need to tell him what I feel about Beca. ,,But that's not why I wanted to talk." He raises his eyebrow, but let me continue. ,,Look, I know you're a nice guy, but I need to find Beca. I need to know if she's okay."
,,I'm sure we find your friend."
,,Well, Beca's is not only my best friend. I am in love with her too." I hear him startle a little. ,,I love her so much, more than anything and I will be devastated if she's dead. Amy's father kidnapped us, but Beca saved us. She's a hero - my hero and I can't think about my life without her in it. Can you please find her?"
,,Wait, you're gay?" Chicago ask me.
,,No, I am bisexual. Beca has been there for me all the time and I never wanted to admit it, but I am in love with her. I turned her down, because I was afraid but now it might be too late."
,,I'm sorry, I thought you were straight. If I had known that you're with Beca, I would've never tried to kiss you." That's sweet of him to say. ,,I will look out for her, don't worry too much."
,,Thank you Chicago." I say and give him a hug, after which he disappears with two of his colleagues of his. They need to find her!  I sit down, while feeling tears stream down my face. How are Lauren and I suppose to go be on without Beca? She's a part of our lives and I can't ignore my feelings anymore. I love her and I need her!

.Unknown point of view.
I'm walking across the seaside with my dog Lena. She loves the beach and sniffles everywhere. The breeze is relaxing and the wind is letting my worries floating away. I grab a stick that floats in the surface and when Lena happily jumps up and down, waiting for me to throw the stick I smile. It's funny how much a dog can cheer somebody up. I throw the stick far away and Lena runs after it, but instead of grabbing the stick, she sniffles and runs further away.
,,Lena!" I yell and run after her, ignoring the stick. What is she doing? Where is she running to? ,,Lena, come here girl!" I chase after her, until I see where she did run to. I kneel down to where the body lies and turn it around. I startle, because I know that body very well. I lay her head on my legs and check if she still breaths, which she fortunately does. I lift her unconscious body and hold her into my arms. I need to check on her wound, before it gets infected. I whistle and Lena follows me to my house.

When I arrive back at home, I lay her unconscious body on the couch and take off her shirt, after which I startle from her wound and watch inside it. Carefully I take out a piece of glass and grab the first aid kit.
,,Oh, my god!" I turn around to see my daughter standing there. ,,What happened to her?"
,,I have  no idea. Lena found her laying on the beach." I bind her wound with a bandage and turn her once again.
,,That looks like a burning mark!" yells my daughter.
,,Isa, please just calm down. I know what to do, I just wished she would wake up, but I guess she needs to rest for a while."
,,Did you told Chloe about her?"
,,No, I don't think it's good to tell her. Chloe has her daughter to worry about and I don't want her to worry without any need."
,,But Chloe loves her."
,,Isa, we need to take care of your sister now. We'll tell Chloe when she's better." Isabella nods and sits next to her sister, while I take care of her burning mark. Isabella grabs her sister's hand and sighs.
,,I just hope that she will wake up soon."
,,Yeah, that's something we need to have patience for. It's obvious that she had an enormous hit. Maybe she was involved in a fight? Those answers will we get from herself, when she wakes up." Isabella nods and keeps quiet. I hope that she will wake up. I'm sure about myself. I will take care of her until she can take care of herself again and I know she's strong enough to do that!