.7.

.Beca's point of view.

,,I can't wait to hear your song, Beca." Says Jason, while he sits down in the chair behind the recording desk.
,,It isn't that special."
,,Didn't you do audition for the bellas with this song?"
,,I did, but just because I can write a song, doesn't mean it's an amazing song."
,,Everything you make is amazing." I smile towards Jason and start singing.

I got my ticket for the long way round
Two bottles of whisky for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say?

When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

My session gets interrupted by my phone that vibrates. I let Jason stop recording and pick up.
Beca Mitchell?
Beca, how's the album going?
Mr Reynolds, I still have weeks to end my second album and my fans are patient.
Well, I have good news.
What good news?
You got yourself an acting role.
Me acting? Which movie?
Into the woods. You'll take the role of Cinderella.
Excuse me?! I won't take anything just because you say that I need to do it.
My eye catches movements where Jason sits and my heart jumps. Chloe and Lauren!  I wave to them for a second, before turning back to mr Reynolds on the phone.
Beca, this is a big role. You'll be in the same movie as Meryl Streep, Chris Pine, Emily Blunt and James Corden.
When do you need my answer?
As quick as possible. You got one week to make out your decision.
And that's the last thing he says before hanging up. I walk out of the boot and look at Chloe.
,,Hey."
,,Hi, Lauren wanted to see you recording a song. I hope that's okay..."
,,Of course." Lauren jumps up and down with a big smile and wraps her arms around my waist.
,,Which song are you recording?"
,,A song your mother knows very well. It's called 'cups' and I used that song to do audition for the Barden Bella's."
,,I never heard that song."
,,That's possible, because it isn't recorded yet, but I've been thinking and decided to record a whole album with my own songs."
,,Really?" I look to Chloe and nods. ,,What changed your mind?"
,,Well, when I was with you and the kids of new directions... You guys were supported of me and that gave me courage."
,,You are recording because of mommy?" Lauren looks at me, while my eyes are stayed focused on Chloe.
,,Yes," I say and try to see Chloe's reaction. Is she blushing?  She turns her head down, so I can't see her face anymore. No, she won't be blushing by my side. I turn my gaze towards Lauren. ,,your mother has a great way with words."
,,Can you come and have dinner at our place?" Now Chloe looks up, almost with fear in her eyes. What's wrong with her?! 
,,Sweety, I'm here with a friend of mine." I point towards Jason and he waves. ,,I can't just leave him behind."
,,Of course you can!" Jason gets up. ,,Maybe you need to record your song with these two in the room. I'm pretty sure you'll do great with them in the same room." He takes me aside.
,,What are you doing?" I whisper-yell.
,,This is Chloe Beale right? The girl you have a major crush on?"
,,Crush is too lightly. I'm in love with her, but she doesn't want to be with me."
,,Seriously dude?!" He turns to look to Chloe, who has Lauren's hand in hers, while being focused on us. ,,She wants you, why would she be here otherwise?"
,,To hear me sing. Look, I wish that what you're implying was true, but it isn't. She was very clear at her home after she kissed me okay! She told everyone that we can never be together, so I need to find a way to get over her."
,,Okay, whatever makes you happy. I will leave you alone with her and don't turn don't that offer. Maybe you two can talk it out." He winks and turns around towards Chloe. ,,Beca would love to have dinner with you." Lauren cheers and runs to me and jumps into my arms. I put my hands under her bottom, just to be sure she won't fall.
,,I just have to finish my track," I say while putting Lauren down. ,,but you can stay and wait for me if you want." Jason gives me two thumbs up and disappear. I'll get you for this Jason!  I look over to Chloe, because it's her call.
,,Honey, do you want to wait here for Beca to be finished?" She looks at Lauren.
,,Yes!" She yells and sits down on the couch.
,,Well, I guess we're waiting here for you." Chloe says and sits down next to Lauren. I just nod and finish my song.

Another hour has passed and the song is finally recorded. I just couldn't concentrate with Chloe in the same room. It's sweet that she came to support me, but my feelings are way bigger than that. I walk back to Lauren and Chloe and they smiling to me.
,,You were really good, Becs." She hasn't used that nickname for a while!  I can't help but blush at that name.
,,Thank you, Chlo."
,,You were amazing!" Lauren gives me a hug and looks up smiling.
,,Aw, that's sweet of you to say honey."
,,Can you make a picture of me and mommy?" Lauren ask me and I just nod. It's a picture that I can post on my instagram account! I take the picture and immediately post it.

 It's a picture that I can post on my instagram account! I take the picture and immediately post it

Lauren holds up her arms, which means she wants me to take her in my arms. I laugh after which I lift her up and rest her on my hip.
,,When we will at home, will you play with me?"
,,Sure, but only if that's okay with your mother." Lauren looks towards Chloe.
,,Can Beca play with me at home?"
,,She can, but not too long. You need enough rest for school tomorrow."
,,Beca can put me in!" Lauren says enthusiastic. ,,You want to put me in right?"
,,Of course, I would love to see your room."
,,Yes!" Lauren looks very much like Chloe! Both of them are really bubbly and happy all the time. ,,You even can stay with us! We can play tomorrow too!" My eyes widen, just like Chloe's.
,,Sweety, I don't think that's a good idea."
,,Why not?" Lauren pouts her lip.
,,Because you need to go to school tomorrow and I don't think your mother wants that."
,,Why wouldn't she want that? You're her best friend right?"
,,That's true, but -" Before I can finish my sentence, Chloe interrupts us.
,,It's okay that Beca stays for dinner, but she won't be staying over."
,,And what about this weekend?"
,,No Lauren, Beca won't be sleeping with me!" Wait, what?!  Chloe startles too and quickly changes the subject. ,,You know what I'm always saying on a school night." Lauren sighs.
,,No sleepovers at school nights." She says and is clearly disappointed. I just smile at Lauren. I wish Chloe would sleep with me, but her reaction was clear. She would never sleep with me. I wish I could call her my best friend, but we aren't that close anymore. Why is she taking her distance from me?