.33.

,,Do you get what I want to do today?" I ask the Bellas, who are sitting with me. Chloe and Lauren are on a trip to the zoo so that I could prepare this. The last few months were the best I can remember and I can see us growing. Chloe tries to get pregnant for a while now but hasn't succeeded yet. She's sad it didn't work already but keeps on hoping and while we are waiting we spend a lot of time together in bed. I don't believe we had a sexless night this month. She's following the doctor's procedure but unfortunately with no results. I'm glad we took time for ourselves after everything that has been going on. Chloe used me in the past but she has changed for the better. Lauren had the best birthday in years and Chloe doesn't hold me back whenever I want to pay for anything.

My company is going really well and I have been managing four singers. Megan Nicole is one of the most amazingly talented people I've ever worked with. She has an amazing voice and she's only eighteen years old. Another artist that I've been working with is Thomas Rhett. He has such an amazing voice and he likely sings my written songs. We recently recorded the music video of 'Die a happy man'. I wrote it for Chloe but I don't mind him singing it. The lyrics haven't changed much, only 'die a happy woman' is changed into 'die a happy man'.  Chloe knows it's actually me singing it to her. 

Emily has an amazing album and thanks to her success I've been able to write millions on my bank account because she has more than a million streams on Spotify, YouTube, and the SoundCloud.

One Direction has been amazingly popular again thanks to me. I've made a mash-up of 'Live while we're young' between One Direction and Megan Nicole. The music video is being watched for twelve-thousand times and it's only a few months old.

One Direction has sold out stadiums all over the world and they have a million fans all around the globe.

Tyler Ward is an artist I recently signed but I know he can do amazing things. He has an incredible voice and we've been recording some great songs already. His album is going to be selling just as fast as Emily's.

Right now, Aubrey, Emily, Stacie, and all the rest of the Bellas are with me in the mall to shop for the perfect ring. I want to ask Chloe tonight and I have a lot to do. I want Lauren to witness the proposal too and that's the reason I haven't asked her this morning.

,,Are you nervous?" Stacie ask me.

,,Maybe a little bit. I know you hate her for what she has done in the past but she's different now. She has changed and my feelings are enormously strong. I can't live my life without her anymore."

,,I was furious with her but I can see how much she loves you now and the fact that she truly chooses you now – that really makes me happy. You're my best friend Beca and I want the best for you."

,,Chloe makes me happy."

,,I can see that and I can't wait for tonight. She's going to kiss you and say yes like a hundred times."

,,I hope so. The only thing that will make her say yes is the perfect ring. I don't care about the price, Chloe deserves everything."

,,What did you told Chloe?"