.11.

.Beca's point of view.

Because I want to stay away from Chloe, I'm with the guys from the Treblemakers. Bumper and Benji are working on their bus and asked me for help. I wanted to decline their offer because of Tom, but now that Chloe and I have a fight... I'm happy to help Benji and Bumper. Tom keeps his distance towards me and he shouldn't try to come and talk to me, because he will have an enormous problem if he does.
,,Today Beca Mitchell is with us to help us finish our bus." I look over to Benji and see that he's filming with a camera.
,,Stop it!" I yell and walk over to him, which causes me to stand next to Bumper. ,,Stop filming!" I say and walk away immediately after that, followed by Benji, who's camera is turned off now.
,,What's wrong?" He asks me and put his hand on my shoulder.
,,It's Chloe."
,,Do you guys have a fight?" I nod.
,,She's mad at me."
,,What did you do?" Bumper waves over to Amy, who has arrived together with the other bellas, including Chloe. Great!
,,I just helped her out. I amounted five-hundred dollars to her account, so she could go to a theme park or Disney with Lauren. A single mother can't always afford trips like that, so I just wanted to help her out."
,,You have given Chloe money, but not me?" Bumper put his hand against his chest and pretend to be offended. If I didn't like him, I would be really mad right now, but I'm not.
,,Yes I did gave her money for the last three and a half years. I thought Chloe would be thankful and happy that I want to take care of her, but she isn't."
,,Well it isn't the best solution. Did you told her that it was you?"
,,Yes, yesterday."
,,Wait, you have transferred money to her account for the last three and a half years anonymous?"
,,Yes, because I knew she wouldn't accept it if I just gave it to her."
,,You should have told her years ago."
,,I know I should've, but I have seen pictures of her and Lauren in Disney and they were happy to be there. If I had told her back then, she would immediately stop me and then she wouldn't have the money to go again." I grab my phone and open my gallery. ,,Look at Lauren." I show them the picture.

,,She really loves to be there with her princess dress

,,She really loves to be there with her princess dress. You can't tell me she isn't happy to be there."
,,But why would you keep it a secret?" I look at Bumper. Does he really not understand it?!
,,Because I love her and I want her to have fun! I have an example from the last month. Amy, Stacie and Emily were back here before me and they did go to Disney again, together with Flo and Lauren."

,,Chloe loves it, everybody can see that! I just don't know why she's this mad at me while she's having a lot of fun because of my money

,,Chloe loves it, everybody can see that! I just don't know why she's this mad at me while she's having a lot of fun because of my money. I've been here for her the last four years, maybe even longer and she still doesn't see that I would do everything for her, because I'm in love with her."
,,Have you told her that you're in love with her?"
,,Yes Benji, I've told her so many times and we had a lot of sex but it didn't mean anything to her. She just used me every time and broke my heart."
,,That's a stupid decision of her, but what else did happen yesterday?"
,,I told you already! Chloe got mad about the money after which I told her that I was done with her and everything she wanted to do with me. I just can't bring myself to love her again."
,,But you are still in love with her!" Yells Bumper.
,,I know!" I sigh. ,,But I have to protect myself. I can't let her break my heart every time."
,,That is worse than what Tom did." I shoot daggers to Bumper with my eyes.
,,Tom should be dead!" I say with anger in my voice.
,,Not a smart move to put him in this conversation Bumper." Says Benji and slightly push him in his side.
,,I'm sure that Tom didn't mean to almost kill Chloe."
,,Wait, you don't know that he wanted to kill Lauren at the accident? To provent she will even be born."
,,No and I can't believe he would do such a thing."
,,Than you are just as bad as he is!" I push Bumper. I know I shouldn't be this mad, but I can't help it. The fight with Chloe makes me sad and mad at the same time.
,,Beca, take a deep breath." I look to Benji, who's been startled by my outburst. I see the bellas making their way over to us. No way! I can't face Chloe! Without saying anything, I run away.

.Chloe's point of view.

,,Chloe, what did you do?" Stacie turns to me, when she sees Beca running away.
,,Nothing."
,,Yeah right!" Says Amy and crosses her arms. ,,Beca would never run away from you. She loves you and wants to be with you every day."
,,I'm mad at her."
,,For loving you?" Emily raises her eyebrows.
,,No, she has made an amount every month to my bank account." I look at every girl. ,,Remember when I told you that an anonymous donor gave Lauren and me five-hundred dollar every month?"
,,Yes we know, but what has that to do with Beca?" Aubrey looks at me and stands next to me.
,,Well it appears that Beca was that anonymous donor."
,,Aw, that's so sweet!" Yells Emily and put her hands together.
,,Yeah, we agree." Say Amy and Stacie at the same time.
,,Chlo, you are really stupid if you're mad at her for doing that. She was only trying to help you and your daughter." Continues Amy. I just look forward while Aubrey turns her head to Emily and Amy.
,,How can you say something like that?!"
,,It's true." Emily turns to me. ,,Chloe?" Now I look at her. ,,Are you really mad at her because of this?"
,,Yes - maybe - I don't know."
,,Beca crossed a line!" Yells Aubrey and even I startle.
,,No she didn't!" Oh, my god. Will Amy and Aubrey get a fight because of me now? ,,Beca is hopelessly in love with Chloe and she will do everything for her."
,,Why did she transferred money to your account?" Stacie ask me.
,,So I could go to Disney or another theme park with Lauren."
,,Oh wow, and you're really mad at that?" I can't say anything. Am I really mad at Beca for supporting my daughter? Lauren loved everything where we did go...
,,I don't know."
,,Well, you should make up your mind before it's too late. Beca won't wait for you forever you know?"
,,Amy is right." Agrees Stacie. ,,Look, I know you were startled about it yesterday, but you can't be mad at her for making sure you're okay."
,,I'm going to the house." I say and walk away from them. Are they right? Should I forgive Beca for doing this behind my back? I really do love her, but I need to make sure Lauren is okay. I know she loves Beca, but announcing her as her second mother... I don't know how well she will take that. I sigh. I clearly need some more time to think about everything.