.23.

,,Good morning." I hear Chloe tells me when I wake up from my slumber. I smile at her. I can't get enough of her, but wait? When did she come in?

,,Good morning, but how long are you in here?"

,,Not that long, but Lauren wanted to wake you up to play."

,,I love her." I say and Chloe smiles.

,,She loves you too and you know who loves you even more?"

,,You?"

,,Yes, how did you know?" I start laughing and she laughs with me. ,,Look Becs, I wanted to thank you for giving me another chance. You don't know how much that means to me."

,,I kinda do, because it's your last chance."

,,Do you want to go out tonight? With me and the girls?"

,,A girls night out huh?" Chloe nods. ,,What about Lauren?"

,,She's going to stay with my mom, I just want to have fun with you. I have missed you for a month, can you blame me for wanting to spend time with you?"

,,Ugh fine, but you need to tell me something first." I sit up a little and look her in her eyes. ,,Lauren told me something interesting last night when we came back downstairs and you were talking to Aubrey, Stacie and Emily."

,,What did she told you?"

,,That Chicago wants to be your boyfriend."

,,She said that to you?"

,,You already knew that?"

,,Yes and he's trying to sway me but I don't love him."

,,Did something happened between you two?" Chloe stays silent. ,,You should answer my question if you want me to trust you again." I tell her, but she remains quiet. I sigh and get out of bed. I walk over to the door, so I can continue my way to the bathroom until I hear her angelic voice answer my question.

,,We had sex." I turn around shocked.

,,Really?" She nods. ,,When?"

,,Two weeks ago."

,,He must have loved that huh?"

,,Beca, he might but I don't remember that night very clear. I was drunk. Chicago had to tell me what happened."

,,Jesus Chlo, how could you drink that much?! You know how bad it is."

,,Beca, I thought you were dead!"

,,That's not an excuse. I'm glad you tell me this, but I can't -"

,,I screamed your name." She interrupts me and I look her in the eyes now.

,,What?"

,,When we had sex and I had my orgasm, I didn't scream his name but yours."

,,Do you remember saying that?"

,,No, but -"

,,Then it didn't happen." I open the door and before she can say something else, I flee out of there into the hallway. How could she say that to me? She screamed my name. Should I be thankful that she screamed my name when she was having sex with another guy?

,,Are you okay?" I startle and turn around quickly. Emily is standing behind me, with Amy at her side.

,,Honestly?" They nod. ,,No, I just found out that Chloe had sex with Chicago."

,,Oh, she told you?"

,,You guys knew?"

,,Of course we knew. I found out before everyone else." Amy says and is obviously proud of that.

,,And you didn't tell me?"

,,How could I tell you?"

,,Well, remember when you sent me pictures of Lauren?"

,,So you saw them?!"

,,Of course I saw them."

,,Then why didn't you react to it. I had to convince everyone that you were still alive and it would've been so much easier if you just reacted to my messages."

,,Amy, I was wounded. I have a huge scar from the explosion, I couldn't contact earlier. I needed to be taken care of. I didn't sleep with anyone!"

,,Chloe was drunk because she was drinking her pain of missing you away. Don't blame her for that." I look at Emily and sigh.

,,You're right, I overreacted and I will apologize to Chloe but first I need a hot shower." I walk into the bathroom and step under the warm water.  

When I return downstairs, everyone is sitting on the couch doing their own thing. Chloe is arranging that Lauren can stay with her mother, so that we can go in a minute. I grab Chloe's hand and pull her apart from the rest.

,,I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to walk out on you or get mad at you for having sex with Chicago, but it was too early to hear that."

,,If you can forgive me for hurting you, I should forgive you for this too right?" I smile and nod.

,,So you screamed my name huh?" I smirk after that and she starts laughing.

,,Don't flatter yourself, Becs. You know how I feel about you and I probably will scream your name again, if it happens again."

,,If it happens again? Are you inspecting that there will be a next time for you two?"

,,No way. You're way cuter than him."

,,And don't forget that!" I give her a wink and let her go back to her mother and Lauren.

,,You did the right thing." Emily is standing next to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

,,Thank you, but she needs to do a lot more to gain my trust."

,,And she will. Beca, she's in love with you and she promised Lauren that she would never let you go anymore. Lauren and Chloe are going to move in with you, be happy about that. You get to spend a lifetime with Chloe."

,,I'm happy about that."

,,Then what is on your mind? I can see that there is something you're thinking off."

,,Well, Hollywood Records cut me off."

,,What?!"

,,Yeah Mr. Reynolds isn't going to work with me anymore, so I don't have a job."

,,Oh, my god Beca that's awful. Did you told Chloe about this?"

,,No, I don't want to disappoint her. I'm supposed to support her and take care of her and Lauren, but without money from a job, I can't do that and that thought scares me."

,,Do you have any ideas about how to record your own album?"

,,Yes and I need all the help I can get. Do you want to come with us, live with us and help me make albums?"

,,Do you think Chloe would mind?"

,,Hey, it's my house and I decide who's going to live in there. Besides Chloe and I will be starting off as friends first. She needs to gain my trust again and prove to me that she's really in love with me and cares for me."

,,I would love to help you out, so yes I'll move with you again."

,,Hey, what about us?" Amy and Stacie walk up to us.

,,Guys, I have five bedrooms and every bedroom goes with a bathroom. You have been there, so you know how my house looks like."

,,So we can live there too?"

,,Of course." They cheer and pull me into an embrace. Living with them will be fun! I can't wait to see what awaits us and if Chloe and I will end up dating. I really hope so, because I'm really in love with her and my life would suck without her.