.20.

,,What do you think about spending the day at the beach?" I ask Lauren when we finish our breakfast the next morning.

,,Can I swim in the ocean?"

,,Of course, but not alone. Someone has to come with you."

,,Aren't you going to swim?"

,,No, today I want to work on my tan." Lauren laughs. ,,What?"

,,You don't need a tan."

,,Well I disagree. Aubrey and Jessica already accepted the invitation, now the other bellas too."

,,They will because you haven't done anything fun since Beca disappeared."

,,Lauren Eloise Beale, you shouldn't say such things. You know that I will never give up on Beca."

,,But you believe Chicago."

,,I did, but I'm doubting because of what Amy said."

,,What did aunt Amy said?"

,,Well, she told me to keep believing that Beca is alive because Chicago never found her body. We both know that if someone's dead you have to see her dead body."

,,So you have to believe she isn't dead and that she will come back to us." I pull Lauren into my arms and hold her close to me.

,,I really hope she will come back to us, sweetheart."

,,Say you believe that she's still alive."

,,I can't sweetheart. I know I won't give up tho."

,,Promise?" Lauren looks up into my eyes.

,,I promise." And now she gives me another hug.

,,Lauren?" Now the other bellas walk into the room and Amy looks to my daughter.

,,Yes aunt Amy?"

,,Can you please make your mother promise to go for Beca and live with her in Los Angeles?"

,,I don't have to make her promise that."

,,Why not?"

,,Because she will go with her."

,,You sure about that?"

,,Yes." Lauren looks at me with pleading eyes.

,,I love Beca."

,,That's not what we want to know, because we already know that."

,,Yeah," says Emily. ,,but you're just scared."

,,I'm not scared, I just didn't want to bring someone new in Lauren's life."

,,That's bullshit and you know it too!"

,,Amy, language." I point towards Lauren.

,,Sorry for that, but you know that you were scared of change. Lauren wants nothing more than to move in with Beca, so you can't use your daughter as an excuse."

,,Why would Beca let you in again? You used her years ago and you still do." I look over to Stacie who's obviously mad at me about that and I don't blame her. Now that she's gone, I think about her all the time and know I was stupid to hurt her like that. I just hope she will forgive me for everything and wants to start something new together.

,,I know I did, but I regret that now."

,,A little late, don't you think?!" Stacie's really mad and just gets up and walks out of the door into the garden. I didn't know she was so close to Beca, but obviously she is. I get why she's mad and I blame myself every day, but I can't go back in time and change everything. It's in the past and you can't change the past even though I'd like to. Aubrey stands up and walks after Stacie. They are together, so she can probably calm her down.

,,Stacie has a point Chloe," Says Emily. ,,you have hurt Beca in more ways than one and you shouldn't be forgiven this easily, but I know how much Beca loves you. She will forgive you with no doubt."

,,You really think so?"

,,Yeah, but you need to work harder to gain her trust again because every time you two were together you used her and told her that it didn't mean anything. She played Cinderella in a Disney movie just because Lauren would love that. Beca will do anything for you and Lauren, so if she comes back, prove to her that you're really in love with her and wants to be with her." I can't say anything to that because Stacie and Aubrey walk back in.

,,Let's go to the beach!" Stacie only says and pulls Lauren with her. The others and I follow them to the beach.

,,Stay close so I can see you, Lauren!" I yell when Lauren runs up to the water.

,,Yes mommy." She shouts back and I smile while sitting down in the sand. Flo sits next to me and Aubrey sit opposite me.

,,Let's record this." Emily who sits on the other side of me grabs her phone and starts recording. ,,Hey Beca, this is Emily, Aubrey, Stacie, Jessica, Flo and Chloe. We hope you're okay and come back to us soon." She starts while looking into the front camera. ,,I will show you the others." She presses her phone and I know the camera has switched. She starts filming Aubrey and Stacie because they're located on the left side of herself and stops by me. ,,Chloe really misses you and wants you to come back to her." She says and I don't know what to say. Flo is singing next to me and soon we all join her. I look to my left and see Lauren running up to us.

,,What are you doing?" she asks Emily, who points her phone on her.

,,Filming for Beca. She needs to see how much we miss her, maybe she will return earlier."

,,Can I hold the phone for a moment?" Emily nods and I watch my daughter while she smiles into the camera. What is she up to? ,,Dear Beca, if you see this I want you to know how much I miss you." Aw! ,,I want to ask you something and its not for me." She looks over to me and back to the phone. ,,Can you please forgive my mom for all the wrongs she has done to you? Because you are her joy and the happiness that lights up her life with passion and compassion. You mean so much to her, right mommy?" Lauren turns herself and the camera to me and I can't help but nod. I look into the camera.

,,You do. Becs, I'm sorry for everything and I wish I could go back in time and change everything I did what hurt your heart, but we both know I can't change the past. I can change the future and tell you right now how much you mean to me. Becs, I can't imagine my life without you in it. You mean the world to me and I truly can't live without you anymore so if you see this, please come back to me. I -" I swallow the tears away for a moment. ,,- I miss you so much." I look back towards Lauren and see her smile, after which she turns her gaze back to the camera.

,,Come back to us." Lauren says and gives the camera a kiss, after which she hands the phone back to Emily. ,,Thank you." Emily nods and Lauren runs back to the ocean where she jumps into the water.

,,Lauren is hopeful."

,,I know."

,,You should do the same." Stacie looks at me.

,,Look Stace, I know you think I'm stupid for everything I did to Beca and I know I should've done what I did, but I can't change the past. I will change the future tho, because I will move back with her to LA."

,,You are?"

,,Yeah, I'm can't live my life without Beca and I want to be with her forever." That answer satisfies Stacie and I see her smile again. Trust me Beca, if you return to us I will never let you go!