.30.

I've been standing in front of my house for half an hour and I'm afraid to go inside. I have to tell the person I love most that I'm infertile. She wants children so badly and I'm going to let her down. I can't do this! I walk back to my car and drive to the studio that I have bought, not far from my house. Recently I have signed four talented persons and an album is in the making. I also have signed the youngest person on earth and I know she's going to be a star with a lot of fans. I stand behind the keyboard and start to play the melody that's inside my head. I have been writing songs for Chloe but didn't dare to play it for her. Megan, the girl I'm talking about, told me that she wanted to play it some time for her and I agreed. I keep playing for a while, but I can't finish it. My mind is still at the results. I could've known that I was infertile but I was hoping so badly that I was fertile. I want to make Chloe happy and now there's no reason for her to stay with me. I can't give her what she wants most and it hurts. I place my fists on the keyboard and let out a sigh full of frustrations. I have to talk to somebody! I grab my phone and scroll through my most important contacts; Noah, Marco, Emily, Jason, Philip, Amy, Chloe, Serena, Stacie... I can't call Chloe obviously because that means she'll move back to Atlanta. Who to call? I can't call Marco because I don't think a guy would understand what I'm going through right now, no offense to Marco, Jason, Philip or Noah. That only leads to one person and I can't believe I didn't think about that myself! Serena will understand and give me advice. I go back to the 'S' in my contacts and press the green call button when I stand on 'Serena'.

Beca, what nice to hear from you. How are you?
Not that great, do you have time to meet me?
What's wrong?
I can't go home right now, Chloe will hate me. She will leave me! I start crying and I hear Serena startle.
Beca, breath. It's going to be fine, you two are always going to be fine. You are like the cutest couple I know!
Chloe will be devastated, I know she will and she will leave me.
Beca, Chloe can't leave you even if she wants to. Now come here and tell me what's wrong because I can't help you over the phone.
Thank you, Serena!
No problem, now hurry up!
I hang up and hurry to my car. I'm so lucky to have Serena as my friend. She's always there when I need her and right now, I really need her advice!

Fifteen minutes later, I'm inside of the Bowman mansion. She and her husband Jay bought this place to work on their career and recently they're trying to get pregnant. I honestly never thought about Serena having kids but I know she will be a great mother.
,,Jay isn't home, he's working.” She leads me to the couch and we sit down together. ,,So, tell me what's wrong.”
,,I went to the hospital today because I wanted to know if I could be pregnant.”
,,Beca, I didn't know you wanted to be a mother.”
,,I wanted to but it's not possible.”
,,Why not? What did the doctors tell you?”
,,I'm infertile.”
,,What?!” Serena is obviously shocked and I start to cry while continuing my story.
,,Yes and Chloe will hate me for that because she wants another kid from me. I can't lose her again, I just have her back!”
,,You won't lose her because she loves you," Serena goes through my hair with her hand. ,,she would be crazy if she lets you go okay? You're an amazing person with or without being infertile! She will see that too, okay?" I smile at her. She always knows what to say to cheer me up.
,,Thank you for letting me come over."
,,You're always welcome here." She says while wiping away the last tears on my cheek. ,,How is life going? Did you put on your own company?"
,,Yes and I've already signed four amazing talented people. Megan, Tyler, Shayne, and Thomas. I'm busy writing for Megan's first album but I already know it will be amazingly good."
,,That's great to hear and Trent? Have you heard from him?"
,,No, not yet but I'm sure he's hating himself for letting me go."
,,Well, he should be because you're awesome. Did you sign One Direction too?"
,,Simon works on it. I have made a song with Megan and One Direction, we just need to make the video clip."
,,Do you need something?" My eyes become big. I know what she means by that. She wants to give me money but I won't let that happen.
,,The only thing I want to ask you is to be at the making of the clip, nothing more. I have enough money!"
,,When are you planning to shoot the video?"
,,When Simon signed One Direction to my label, I let you know when that happens."
,,Are you going to ask Chloe to be there too? She's your inspiration, right?"
,,Because of Chloe, I could write all my songs. She's my inspiration and she always will be because I love her more than anything."
,,Call her and ask if she wants to come over. You have to tell her what the doctor told you. She has the right to know."
,,I know, but it remains difficult to tell. Another child is the only thing she wants more than me and I can't give her that." I sigh. ,,Maybe she has to find someone who can knock her up."
,,Are you implying that Chloe should cheat on you?" I nod.
,,Maybe Tom or Chicago can cause her to get pregnant. I would do it myself but I don't have a dick."
,,You can't ask that of her and I doubt she will accept that idea. Beca, she wants to be a happy family with you! She already had a one-night-stand with Chicago and didn't you beat Tom up for getting close to Chloe and Lauren?"
,,True but I can't let her down. She means everything to me. The only thing that matters is that she's happy."
,,You matter too. There must be another solution, maybe she will agree to a donor or adoption." Serena put her arm around my shoulder. ,,You need to talk to each other. I'm glad I could comfort you but you have to talk to Chloe and figure out your next step." I nod. I know she's right. I grab my phone and call Chloe.
Beca, where are you? I thought the appointment was hours ago?!
I'm at Serena's place, but we need to talk.
Is it about the test?
Yes. I'll tell you when I get home. I just hope you won't hate me.
Hate you? I can't hate you. Come home soon okay? Lauren misses you!
I'm on my way now. See you in a bit!
I hang up on her and put my phone back in my pocket.
,,She agrees on talking."
,,That's the first step. Let me know how it went, okay?"  I nod and walk out of the house to my car. When I'm inside I take a deep breath before pulling away. Okay here goes nothing. I really hope you won't hate me Chlo because living without you would be impossible!