.25.

I'm up early the next morning because I'm having a great idea for a song. I've dreamed about Chloe once again. I know I shouldn't take her back easily and I'm not planning on that, but she's still the love of my life. I dream about her every night and I honestly don't see the harm in dreaming about her. She doesn't know about them and she won't hear about them either. She needs to work for this chance. I grab my notebook and look at the two songs I wrote when I found out that Chloe lied to me about meeting Tom and that she chooses him. Chloe can never hear or read those numbers tho because she wants me now and I don't want to give her a bad feeling.

,,What are you doing?" I startle by Amy who stands in front of me.

,,Amy?! How did you get in here?"

,,Uhm, I used to be your roommate, remember? I still have the key." She holds up our old room key and I sigh. ,,Now tell me, what were you doing?"

,,Writing a song."

,,For Chloe?"

,,Of course, who else?"

,,Oh Beca, why would you do this to yourself? I know you gave her a second chance, but writing songs about her -"

,,I know, but I can't help it. I love her and I don't want to lose her. She's the love of my life and nothing can change that."

,,I don't want to change that. You know I'm the shipper of Bechloe. I would love to see you two together again, but I don't want to see you get hurt again."

,,Chloe won't hurt me again, she loves me."

,,If you say so." I roll my eyes. I understand where Amy is coming from because I was devastated about what happened between me and Chloe, but I want to make this work. ,,What else are you going to do today? Spending time with Chloe?"

,,No, I have an appointment with Emily today. We're going to record another song."

,,I thought you two wanted to work together in your home in Los Angeles."

,,We are going to spend a lot more time together, but it will be worth it. Emily's album needs to be perfect."

,,Well, I can't wait to hear what you two came up with."

,,You should, because what Emily wrote is really good." I get up from my bed and leave my notebook there. ,,Don't look into my notebook please."

,,Why not?"

,,Because you can't keep secrets."

,,Excuse me?!"

,,I'm sorry Amy, but it's true. You're always telling secrets accidentally."

,,That's not true and I will prove it." She grabs my notebook and starts reading.

,,Amy!" I try to grab my notebook back, but it's not working.

,,Can't ever get it right, no matter how hard I try. And I've tried, well I put up a good fight but your words cut like knives. And I'm tired as you break my heart again this time."

,,Amy, please."

,,Did you wrote this about Chloe?"

,,Yes, but she can never hear this song."

,,Why not? It's really good and she will work even harder to prove you wrong."

,,I don't want her to feel bad, now give it back to me!"

,,What else did you wrote for her?"

,,Amy, give -"

,,I won't give you this back unless you sing the other song what you wrote about her!"