.22.

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Beca who sang for us and is back in our lives. She's still asleep upstairs, because we brought her here for the night. Lauren is at my parents, but she will be here soon enough. I know she will be surprised to see Beca alive and here with me. I prepare breakfast for all of us, but especially for Beca. I have to talk to her.

,,Good morning." I turn around and see a smiling Emily.

,,Hi Em, did you have a good night sleep?"

,,I did. I'm so happy Beca is still alive, but I want to know what happened to her the last month."

,,Yeah me too, but I don't want to force her to tell."

,,But you need to talk to her right?"

,,Yes. I could've thought about everything the last month and I was stupid for hurting her."

,,Do you love her?"

,,I do. I know I haven't shown it, but I know that she's the one."

,,Really?" I nod. ,,Can you tell Beca that?"

,,I'm going to try, but I won't be surprised if she tells me that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. I really have hurt her in the past and said things that are unforgivable."

,,Beca will forgive you. Chloe, you are the love of her life, she will do everything for you."

,,I hope you're right."

,,Right about what?" Behind Emily are standing the other bellas, except for Beca.

,,Emily just told me that Beca will forgive me for everything I've done to her."

,,I hope she's right." Says Stacie, who's obviously still mad. Not as mad as before, but still mad. ,,I won't forgive you if I were Beca."

,,Does Lauren know Beca is here?" Aubrey looks at me.

,,No, but she will come in here in a few minutes. My mom called me an hour ago to tell me she was on her way to get Lauren back to me."

,,I'm happy for Lauren that Beca is here." Amy sits down on the barstool and grabs some of the breakfast I made. Soon the others follow her example and starting to eat too.

,,What are you going to say to Beca?" Asks Jessica.

,,I'm not sure yet, but it will be a long talk. She needs to know how I felt when she was away for a month. She needs to know how much she means to me and I want to ask her something."

,,You want to move in with her?" Amy looks at me shocked.

,,How did you know I was thinking about that?"

,,I know you, but moving in isn't solving the problems. You really hurt Beca and not one time, but more than two times."

,,Yeah, I still can't believe that you had sex with her and then told her it meant nothing. That's just messed up!" Stacie throws her croissant against my head.

,,I know you're still mad at me, Stacie but it's Beca's decision. I will be grateful if she can forgive me, but if she doesn't I have to accept that and go on with my life. I will understand her tho."

,,Don't worry, she will forgive you." Aubrey pulls me into a hug and stays with me like that for a few minutes, until Lauren interrupts us by running to us.

,,Mommy!" I look at her and give her a hug.

,,Hey sweetheart, how did you sleep at grandma's?"

,,Really well. How was the performance of your students yesterday?"

,,It was really great to see how much they've grown. They were amazing and they even planned a surprise for me."