.6.

,,She really turned you down for the second time?" Serena looks at me wide eyed-ed and a glass mojito in her hand.

,,Yeah she did and it fucking hurts." I take a sip from my mojito to hold back the tears that are almost falling down.

,,That's understandable. She's stupid you know?" She looks at me and I just shrug my shoulders.

,,I don't know. Maybe she's right to turn me down."

,,Why would you say such thing?!"

,,Well, maybe I'm not worth it."

,,Hey don't say that."

,,It was my fault." Now the tears stream down my face. ,,I was the reason Chloe almost died after the accident."

,,No." But I just nod my head. ,,Hey, don't do that. The accident was Tom's fault, because he had fucked up reasons. That's on him, not on you."

,,I miss her." I confess. ,,I miss our friendship and our alone time." I keep looking into her eyes. ,,I'm world famous, but right now I'm not happy. I'm lonely. I just wish I had Chloe as my girlfriend, I wish I could kiss her, but I know I can't. Falling in love with a woman like her, happened so quickly and I can do nothing about it."

,,Sometimes friendships turns into love."

,,Well not between us. Chloe was clear. What if I can never find love? What if I never get kissed by a beautiful woman again?"

,,Hey!" Serena lays her hand against my wet cheek. ,,Come here." And she pulls me towards her and kiss me. I kiss her back for a few seconds before pulling back. ,,You're going to be okay." She says, but I'm fighting with myself. Why did I kiss her? I'm in love with Chloe!  I look back to Serena.

,,I shouldn't have kissed you." I say and put my face into my hands. ,,Oh, my god. I'm so embarrassed."

,,Don't be embarrassed. I kissed you, but it means nothing. You're my best friend and we both know that I'm married."

,,That's the point. What would Joe say about this?"

,,He kissed a lot of girls too, we have an open marriage."

,,Thank you for reassure me."

,,No problem babe." Serena says and I haven't heard that nickname for awhile. That's a nickname only Serena can use, just like only Marco can call me tiny and Noah can call me shorty. ,,Do you want to get some appetizers?"

,,Do you really have to ask?" Serena starts laughing and walks over to the kitchen, while I get a message from Mr. Reynolds.

18:18
Mr Reynolds:

I have arrange another meeting.

You know Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande and the Saturdays?

18:20

Beca️ ️🎧 :

I know the first two.

When do you want to meet them?

18:24
Mr. Reynolds:

Immediately when you're back in LA.

When you're back you have only five months to finish your album.

18:20

Beca️ ️🎧 :

You don't say! 😑