If I had a class... (No ship I think)

-Third person POV-

The Sides were playing games while Thomas was at a sleepover with Joan an Talyn. Eventually, they got bored so Logan asked,

"Since I'm a teacher, I want to ask what all of you would teach if you had a class. Starting with Patton."

"Me? Okay, um, if I had a class I had to teach, I'd want to teach art! It's fun, you get to use paint, and draw, and color!" Patton replied, rather cheerfully. "Ooh, Virgil, you next!" He said, slightly scaring the anxious trait.

"Um, do I have to?" He says, and everyone nods. "Ugh fine.... If I had to teach a class, I'd want to teach PE. It makes people cry and-" "OKAY next is Roman!" Patton cut Virgil off.

"Oh, easy. I would teach vocal music. I think everyone has the ability to become a star, sing their little hearts out, and get rewarded!!" Roman said pridefully. "What about you, Calculator Watch? What's your favorite subject to teach?"

"Math. I'm a professional when it comes to numbers." he says, matyer-of-factly. Roman chuckles and replies with, "Yeah, that's why I called you Calculator Watch." "Roman, be nice." Patton scolds.

"Ooh, I have a question for all of you! What are your guys' favorite holidays?" Patton practically squeals.

"Christmas, obviously. I made a whole retake on the 12 Days of Christmas. Isn't that a given for me?" Roman says, smiling while remembering his song.

Virgil looks up and says, "Well, I like Halloween. It's dark, spooky, makes children cry-" "Virgil! Anyway, what about you, Logan?" Patton says.

"Hmm, I've never given it thought. I suppose I don't have one in particular." He says. "Really? Not even a minor holiday?" Says Patton. "If I think of one, Patton, I shall inform you. But, at the moment, no." he replies. "Okay, buddy. My favorite is Thanksgiving; all the good food, and you celebrate what your thankful for!" Patton says looking at all the others.

"Well, I think it's time for bed, don't you?" Says Roman. "I agree. Goodnight, kiddos!" Patton says, going to his room. "Goodnight." Says Logan. "Bye." Virgil sighs.

A/N
I know it's short, sorry! I just kinda had an idea and... This was it. I promise the next chapter will be better (at least, I hope).