Wait, What?! (Logicality & Prinxiety)

Please don't judge me for this. I realize it is similar to the show.

-Patton's POV-

I was at the beach with all the others, but Logan and I found a quiet place to relax. After a while, he said, "I'm a little bored..." while sitting up.
"Well..." I say, trying to think of things to do.

He looks at me, willing me to continue. "I mean... We could... We could dance..." I say shyly. His eyes get a little big and he says, "B-but I'm not a good dancer, Patton..."
"No one can see us right now." I assure him and hold out my hand. He looks hesitant, but eventually takes my hand.

-Logan's POV-

I reluctantly let Patton pull me up to dance with him. He then says, "It doesn't even have to be a slow dance, if you don't want." I smile at him and say, "Whatever turns out, I suppose." and we start dancing with each other.

At first, it was awkward, because neither of us knew what we were doing. But then we just started to mess around.

Then, Patton tripped over a rock and I caught him. "You have to be careful." I say. He giggles but then everything goes weird.

It felt like I passed out, but I knew I was awake. "Patton...?" I say as I open my...
My eyes?

-Patton's POV-

I was just dancing with Logan when everything got fuzzy and black. I open my- our... Eyes...?

"Oh. My. Goodness!!! Logan, I think we fused!" I say, kind of excited about it. "But... This should be impossible. That's only possible in cartoons." he says.
"But we did it!" I say while trying to stand up. Then I say, "We should show the others!!" Logan doesn't object, but I can tell he's nervous about it.

We go back around the rocks to the others and they pause.
"Uh... Not to sound rude, but... Who are you?" Roman asks. Logan decides to talk for us.

"Um... It appears that Patton and I have... Combined our bodies." he says. Thomas stands up quickly and says, "Wait, what?! Like, you fused?! I didn't know you could do that!" he says while looking at us.

"I know, it's so fun! 'But also weird...' but still cool!" Me and Logan say.

"I feel like you need a name...!" Says Thomas while thinking. Virgil soon after says, "I feel like Morality and Logic would be... Curiosity."
"I like that name! It's so... 'accurate, I think.' yes, accurate and cute!" We say.

-Thomas's POV-

I'm totally geeking out right now. I didn't think my sides could fuse with each other like in Steven Universe! Oh my goodness, this is so cool!

"Wait, so how did you guys do it?" I ask them, still excited. They look at me and I could tell one of them was blushing.
"Well, we got bored so we started dancing. I fell and Logan caught me. When we opened our eyes, we were like this." Okay, so I assume Patton was talking for them.

"I wonder if all my sides can fuse..." I say, mostly to myself. Then I notice that they didn't get bigger like in the show; they simply fused worth one another.

"Well, I would love to test that theory, so-" Roman starts saying. "No. I can't dance." Virgil says, his face red with embarrassment.
"Oh, come on! Don't you wanna know how it feels?" He says to Virgil. "Of course I do, but I can't dance, Roman." Virgil says back.

"Awe, c'mon, kiddo! You'll never know if you don't at least try." Curiosity says. Virgil hugs himself from his shyness, but Roman holds out his hand. Virgil looks up at him, and slowly takes it.

-Virgil's POV-

I was extremely anxious about this (big surprise) because I never really learned how to dance. That, and everyone would be watching.
But, Roman is my boyfriend, so when he held his hand out to me, I felt compelled to take it.

He pulled me up and tried to start dancing with me. I panicked and couldn't move my legs. He leaned closer to me and whispered, "Just follow my lead."

I did just that when he started moving again. Then he spun me and pulled my back towards his body, and then I assume we fused with each other.

-Roman's POV-

I know Virgil was nervous, so I just told him to follow my lead. He did so, and gradually got a little better. I spun him out and then pulled him back in, which caused us to fuse with each other.

We opened our eyes and I looked at us. We looked amazing, if I do say so myself.
"So, what's our name now?" Virgil says for us. "Impulse!" Thomas exclaimed, surprising both me and Virgil.

"Okay, yeah, I can see that." Curiosity says. I just laugh and I can tell Virgil is smiling.

"So, I'm curious now... Oh, well, no wonder hah. Anyway, what's it like?" Thomas says, saying two things at once.
Virgil speaks before I can. "Well, it sorta feels like you're holding the other person, and they're holding you." he says.
"That, and you know what the other person is feeling and thinking." Curiosity says. Thomas nods and smiles goofy-like and says, "Man, I'm a little jealous! But that's super cool! I would have never guessed my sides could fuse to make more sides!"

The rest of the day, Curiosity and I (as in Impulse) remained fused until bed time. Then we decided we wanted to see our boyfriends.
The next day, we went to show Remy and even Deceit our new little trick, and we had a good day.

A/N
Again, I know it sounds similar to the show, but Author-chan is running out of ideas and nooneisrequesting!!!
So I'm trying to update but I've got writer's block.