Trees and Crofters (Logicality + Explanation)

A/N
I'll expand on the 'explanation' part after the story. Enjoy!

-Patton's POV-

It's finally December, which means I am putting up decorations. I love Christmas sooooo much!! I even have presents for everyone - new headphones and makeup for Virgil, a Starbucks gift card for Remy, a Disney Song Book for Roman, a lightning lamp for De, a necklace for Tomas, and Crofters for Logan (I left a special note on his).

Anyway, I head downstairs to eat some breakfast and get ready to deck the halls. What a merry thing to do for Christmas, right?

So, after I eat some pancakes, I go to get the decorations from the storage room. I could conjure more if I wanted, but it's more fun this way.

-Roman's POV-

I see Patton walking to the storage room and follow him. He seems to be looking for Christmas decorations.

"Would you like some help setting everything up, Patton?" I ask. After all, I really like Christmas. He looks back at me and says, "Yeah, sure! The more, the merrier! (Christmas)" that last part he said under his breath, bit I heard it anyway.

So, I help Patton hang the lights around the house and put some decorations around inside. I went to go ask Virgil and Logan for help. Maybe even the other two, aswell.

I have presents for everyone. I got Patton a plush kitten, Logan a new book, Virgil a new emo sweater, Remy a concert ticket for MCR, Thomas a camera, and Deceit some firecrackers (don't question how I got them). I think they will all be satisfied.

-Logan's POV-

I was in my room reading a book I had already read 6 times when Roman came in. "Yes?" I ask. His face seemed to be filled with joy as he said, "Will you help me and Patton decorate by setting up the tree?" he says. I suppose if Patton is there, I will.  Patton seems to be able to make me smile. I don't understand how, but he does.

"I don't see the harm... Very well. I shall assist you and Cuti- uh... Patton. You and Patton." oops.. He raises an eyebrow and then leads me out.

I eventually get the tree set up, as it wasn't that complicated. Then, I see Virgil helping Patton hang up ornaments. I hope everyone likes what I got them.
You see, I got Patton a heart-shaped cookie box, Roman a diamond sword (which was not easy to find), Virgil a phone money card with $50 on it for whatever he wants, Remy a fluffy blanket, Thomas a new coat, and Deceit a new cape.

I think everyone will find their gifts satisfactory.

-Virgil's POV-

I may be gloomy. Like, all the time. But I do enjoy things. One of those things is Christmas. Now, I'm not very good at presents, so I got pretty lame things for everyone.

I got Patton a dad mug, Roman a sparkly star, Logan a puzzle, Rem some new sunglasses, Thomas a rainbow slinky, and Deceit a copy of his favorite movie.

I'm so unoriginal... Anyway, later I help set up stockings and hang ornaments, so I guess that was fun.

-Remy's POV-

I wasn't in the house while the others were decorating, because I was getting gifts.

I decided to give Patton a paint set, Logan a new necktie, Roman a toy crown, Thomas some games, Virge some new posters for his room, and Ceit a toy snake, just to annoy him.

I got back late that night and wrapped them all. After that, I put them under the tree with the rest of them and went to bed.

-Deceit's POV-

My, my. Christmas season already? I suppose that means I should get the others gifts... Very well. I will get them all a little stuffed animal.

I got Patton a dog, Logan a giraffe, Virgil a bear, Roman a frog, Thomas a unicorn, and Remy a panda. I'm not stupid, I know they'll like them.

<time skip>

-Logan's POV-

It was Christmas day and everyone was happy with their presents. I was opening my last one, from Patton. There was a not that said, "If I was a piece of bread with peanutbutter, I would have you be my Crofters Jelly and put us together <3" I felt my face get hot.

I walked over to Patton and attempted to speak, but he cut me off by kissing me. It took me a second, but I retaliated likewise. Then, when we pulled away, he said, "Logan, will you be my boyfriend? Please?" I don't need to be asked twice. "Yes. Now, let's do that again." I say, and we kiss again.

Christmas this year was the best.

A/N so I know that took a while to get to the actual ship, sorry.

Also, I know I haven't updated for a while, and that's because the phone I usually use for updates ran out of service, and neither of my parents had enough money to get me a card until now.