Smart Terms (Logicality)

Inspired by the thingy above

-Logan's POV-

I have an issue. I seem to have a passion for Patton.  Why I do, I'm uncertain. However, I continue to be mesmerized by him.
It's like he has bewitched me, though I know that is absurd, as Patton does not practice any sort of wizardry.

I've resolved that I shall express my infatuation to him later present-day. Although I am unconvinced that this will be an ideal circumstance, I partly deem it a necessity.

So, later that day, I did just that. Or, at least, I tried.

"Patton, you are... A delight to have in company and I am pleased to catch sight of you commonplace." I say to him. He smiles nervously and says, "Thank.... You?" I messed up, didn't I?

-Roman's POV-

That was a trainwreck. I realize that Logan is not great at cute, lovey words, but that was awful. I've decided that I shall help him confess to Patton, as he basically said:
"Patton, you are nice to be around and I love seeing you everyday." which, in itself, is a borderline terrible flirt.

I walk up to Logan and I say, "Buddy, we have to work on that..." he looks at me in a shocked manner, but still follows me to my room.

"Okay, if you want to get Patton's attention, you have to be cute." I say simply. He tilts his head and says, "Was what I said prior not satisfactory enough?" "Okay, there's the first thing. Patton likes cute words, not synonyms for them. If you want his attention, you have to say something like, 'Patton, you make my heart skip a beat every time I lay eyes on you. Will you be my boyfriend?' and there. Boom. Now, go!" I say and push him out.

-Patton's POV-

I think Logan was flirting with me, but I dunno. I continue doing absolutely nothing when he comes back, Roman behind him.

"Patton, you...." He says. I tilt my head and say, "Yes, Logan?" "Uh... You...." what's he trying to tell me? "I...?" I say back.
"You make my heart have premature ventricular contractions when I perceive you. Will you be my romantic partner?" He says, blushing a little. I see Roman facepalm and I just say, "What...?"

"He means to say, 'Patton, you make my heart skip a beat every time I see you. Will you go out with me?'." Roman clarified. I start laughing at how ridiculous this all was, and I just say, "Yes, Logan, you big smartie. I will." and then pull him into a kiss.
He doesn't kiss back at first, which is understandable, considering he's probably never kissed anyone directly, but eventually kisses me back.

"I love you, Logan!!!" Let's see if he can say it back. "I l-lo... Love?" he asks. I nod and he continues. "I... love... you too, Patton." Yes! He finally said 'love'!!! That makes me happy.
I see Roman dying behind us. He runs off screaming, "LOGICALITY IS REAL!!! IT'S REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!" He's such a dork.