•σиє•

Zach's p.o.v

My phone started buzzing off from all the notifications I'm receiving that's coming from all the media platforms, it's all probably from the fans and their posts so I decided to look through them.

One of the posts from the fans caught my attention it was pictures with Jack and I kissing. Wait Kissing??!!! That never happened. I went through the comments.

 Likes by Wdw__lover_ and 126 others

@Why_shall_we Omg cute edit!!💘💘
View all 28 comments
@_.herron.avery_. You talented bish 💕

I took a sigh of relief then suddenly Jack came basically jogging downstairs and saw me so he sat beside me on the couch while trying to reach for the remote that was placed on the coffee table where it's close to him and succeeded.

He plopped back down and turned on Netflix where he went back and forth through shows until finally clicked on 13 reasons why. "You went past that how many times" I pointed at the TV while giggling to myself. "Yea I know but I made up my mind" he laughed and then focused his attention to the tv.

While I was scrolling through Instagram, Daniel and Jonah walks down in sync shoulder to shoulder like girls coming back from the bathroom. "Guys where's Corbyn?" Daniel spoke up. "Have no idea, why?" Jack replies still concentrated on the tv show "We need to have a band meeting" Jonah continued.

Both Daniel and Jonah walked to us and sat down on the single couches and looking at the tv "oh nice selection of a tv show" Jonah pointed at the tv. "Thanks bro" exclaimed Jack in a sarcastic tone, which he was not "anyways David texted us saying we're gonna go to London for few weeks because of tour"

"Okey Dokey" Jack said like a child while he was still focused on the tv show. Daniel and Jonah goes back upstairs while it was just Jack and I. My focus went on my phone screen and realization suddenly hit me and it was the post. "Jack" as I said that he looked at me waiting for what I was about to say. "Yea?" He seemed interested "look at this post" I basically shoved my phone towards him for his eyes to see.

"Wow." that was his only reaction to this weird post and then his mood instantly changed as if he had an idea "Zach! I have an idea" I called it. "Yess?" I questioned "so you know how they're so much of us two 'together' in most of the limelight's account?" He quote on quoted with his fingers when he said 'together' "hmm" asking him to continue and I understood "then how about we tease them by pretending we are a thing?" He was waiting for my response and I thought and thought until I answered him "Yes you smart ass" I laughed.

Jack laughed but then continued watching 13 reasons why. Wait where on earth is Corbyn? I'll just text him.

Corbyn's p.o.v

I was having the best time ever with my beautiful girlfriend, Christina until my phone started buzzing and I look over and it was messages from Zach well shit I looked at the time and it was almost midnight. Fucking hell I need to get back home. "Hey babe, Zach's spamming my phone and it's 12 plus I need to go back." I said with sadness in my tone.

"Aw okay bye babe I love you!" Christina said pouting. "Babyyy why do you have to be so cuteee???" I said while planting a kiss on her temple. "Byee I love you" I yelled out and closed the door behind me. I turned on the phone and started texting Zach while walking to the parking lot.

Zach
Corbs
Corbyn
Hello
Where you at bro?
It's almost midnight
Are you okay?
Where you at?

Corbyn
Hey
Calm down Zachary

Zach
Hey don't call me that
Anyways where are you now?

Corbyn
I was at Christina's
I was also having the best time
I've ever had in a while with her
But you decided to ruin it
How dare you Herron

Zach
Sorry bro but you missed
Band meeting with Jonah and Daniel
Calling us and you should hurry up
It's really quiet here and you need
To know the news.

Corbyn
Okay chill Zachary

Zach
Hey!!

Corbyn
I'm on my way now
Calm down.

Zach
Don't call me Zachary!!

Read

Zach
Are you serious

Read

Zach
Ughhhhhh!!

Read

After all the Read I've received from Corbyn I went back on Instagram and scrolling through everything until I ended up watching the show and falling asleep.
————————————————————-
Yay it's here 💕 Hope you guys
will enjoy this book and when I'm in the middle of updating this, maybe you guys could go and read my other book?

Thanks if you do! 💙

808 words
Share || Like || Vote || Comment