•тнιяту σиє•

Z A C H

as i walk downstairs i see Jack in his phone looking focused wow okay.

"Jack.?" i said while i was stepping down the stairs.

he looked up from his phone and saw me but when he did, he looked nervous.

"I need to tell you something..." i nervously said and he nodded and turned his phone off.

"here we go.." i whispered under my breathe and jack gave me this weird look.

"ever since the 'prank' i think i've gotten feelings and it's gotten serious and i just need you by my side and everything. i'm just gonna say it." before i could say anything jack said it.

"I like you." i smiled and nodded and he hugged me "I've liked you ever since as well...." we looked at each other and next thing that happened was magical.

He placed his lips on mine and i immediately devoured in it as if i was drowned by water but this- this was love.

we moved apart and looked at each other smiling.

"Woah...." was all we heard we turned the way and it was Jonah smoking and smirking causing us to blush.

J A C K

Oh my Gosh My gosh My GOSHHH THAT REALLY HAPPENED??????

"okay love birds off you go" laughed jonah and zach was there just staring at me and i laughed "Zach!!!!" i yelled and hugged him but he fades everytime i touch him. i was going to be in a urge of tears as my chin quivers "No- no no no I just got you!!!" I cried out and fell to the ground

Is this a dream???? no no no wait let me punch myself. OUCH no it's not a dream. what's happening he's just staring at somewhere i don't even know.

what is going on???? soon after that little sad moment i felt dizzy and fainted?
———-
sorry it's short but had to leave you guys on cliffhanger and alsoooo the book is almost ending!!!