•єιgнтєєи•

J A C K

"RUN ZACH RUN!" I laughed as I was chasing him along the grass area but then I tripped over and landed on top of Zach "thanks for the safe landing" I said trying to gain my breathe back.

He groans "Get- Off- Me-" soon enough I did and he sat down next to me.

Next minute I see a spider on Zach's lap "uh...Zach.." he looked at me confused "SPIDERRRR" I yelled hysterically pointing on his lap and running away from that thing.

Zach's eyes grow humongous and started taking his clothes off and there's me clenching onto my stomach on the grass dying.

He then comes up to me "it's not funny" he smirks and I was so confused.

He then tackles me down "AHHH!!" I yelled from the sudden weight that was put on me. Now Zach's sitting on my stomach basically, not to mention in his underwear and I grin.

"Uh Zach?" I said trying to breathe my headrest "yes Jack" he leans down to me "you're basically naked" my eyes scanning him too from bottom and he grows a darker red "whoops" he nervously laughs and gets off me.

D A N I E L

So far I've had to greatest time ever since I've became way closer to Gabbie and she's so precious, she chose me not Jack and that means I'm better looking than him.

C O R B Y N

Okay, so basically Jack and Zach were apparently dating and Gabriela came along, and out of nowhere Gabriela cheated on Jack with Daniel but Daniel doesn't give a fuck so now what? Eh- OH SHIT I forgot to tell them about her oh shit shit shit...I'll just wait..

J O N A H

I know I'm the oldest and I should care more but this is too much for me at the moment, I'm single as fuck and I need a girlfriend but no one seems to want to be with me and then I get a text from Christina?

J A C K

Now Zach and I are watching Netflix with Corbyn and this is amazing, hanging out with my best buds and having a great time and then I realized I haven't broken up with Gabriela. I'll probably do it when I'm bothered.

Z A C H

All this drama is going crazy and everywhere but right now I'm just going to enjoy this while it lasts with my best friends, brothers and the best band mates everrrr!!!
••••••••••
It's short sorry // click that star please <3

Also who is actually enjoying this book?
Thanks so much for #9 for Jachary 💙💙