•тωєиту fσυя•

J A C K

As I was walking up to the door I saw Zach with a girl?? Oh shit. I quickly got out my phone- "hey jack" a voice called for me.

Which made me look up with wide eyes because I thought it was someone else but it was Gabriela.

"H-Hey uh lets go somewhere else" she looked at me weirdly "what? No you're coming with Me" she dragged me directly into the cafe oh no oh no-

"Jack?" Zach looked confused and saw what was happening, Gabbie was dragging me by the shirt "uh Gabriela what are you doing to him" he had this annoyed face.

She ignored him but probably gave him a death glare and he looked back to the girl that was in front of him.

Gabriela basically threw me or kinda like push me into the booth and sat in front of me "what do you want to talk about?" I cleared my throat and looked over to Zach and he had this worried look but I shook my head notifying him that it's alright.

"Um. Gabbie-" I got cut off "wanna fuck" Gabriela said "um no the fuck no we're here to talk Gabbie" she sighed annoyingly and rolled her eyes.

I shift in my seat "so about you and Daniel-" I got cut off once again "no nothing-" I cut her off "STOP CUTTING ME OFF" I yelled, getting extremely vexed, we had a few stares but that doesn't bother me.

"Chill alright Jesus" I rolled my eyes at her.

I sighed "so anyways about you and Daniel, I know you guys are together, why did you do it?"

She laughed "why I did it?" I nodded getting irritated "yes." I sternly said, she stares at me "I did it because he cared for me-" I got angry "so I didn't care for you??" She shook her head

I faked laugh "What do you mean- you know what we're over." Her eyes softens "wait what no we're not done" she has regret in her eyes.

I shook my head in disappointment "no. We're over. You. Me. Over." I was about to get up but she held onto my wrist "no- please" she has tears running down but she's with my best friend "no- you cheated on me with my best friend, I don't think I can handle you guys anymore"

At that point I went out the cafe, didn't care about anyone at this point until someone grabbed my arm and I looked back just to see Zach "Zach what do you-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"Zach?" He smiled and looked at me which I gave a smile as well "Zach. go back to?" He's still smiling "her names Kay, Kay Cook" I nodded and hugged him.

He walked back inside but Gabriela came back out "Okay what's up with you" she was in the urge to bash me or something which I guess right because she was trying to slap me but I grabbed her wrist "no stop fuck off Gabbie you ruined my life"

She yanked her whole arm away from my grip and stomped away.

Few minutes later as I was sitting there on the bench thinking if I should go home or not, somehow turned to 8:20pm really quick.

Before I could make my decision, Zach and Kay came out, hugged each other goodbye and walked the other way.

Zach noticed me "oh hey jack" I waved, didn't want to talk well didn't feel like it at least.

"What're you doing here still?" I sighed sitting properly "I don't know if I should go home yet or not, I don't want to really face Daniel yet" I shrugged he nodded, "alright, well do you wanna walk around" I hesitantly nodded.

Z A C H

After few hours, which is now 11:02pm at the moment, we've been laughing and talking, I miss doing this.

Jack then brought up about tour being in about 2 weeks. "Oh yea I forgot" I chuckled.

"We should get going back home" I nodded.

Soon we're entering the house with a worried Jonah "where were you guys" he practically yelled "we were just out walking around.." I quietly said avoiding any eye contact with Jonah.

He sighed and nodded.

Suddenly Daniel came and going out the door "and where do you think you're going?" Jonah said looking at Daniel like a strict mum.

"Going to Gabriela" he said in a duh voice which caused Jack to roll his eyes at him.

I went near jack "it's alright" he nodded and smiled which I gladly returned.

G A B R I E L A

Jack left me. That's not good that means I'm ugly..? No no no I'm not ugly, Daniel call me sexy and hot everyday. I'm actually crying from all the over thinking and I need comforting so I called Daniel.

After the call, Daniel came into my room "awww sweetheart are you alright?" He came with the most worried face ever and walked to me, giving me a hug and I shook my head while tears were streaming.

I was a hiccuping mess but Daniel was there for me and I'm happy to have him, fuck Jack.

Daniel looked down at me "Gabbie?" I hummed in response "fuck Jack" I grinned "yea I know" I whispered and Daniels grip got tighter, tighter as in bringing me in the soft big cuddling more.
••••••••••
Don't know what to write lately, and confused.o