•тняєє•

Zach's p.o.v

All I felt was my face was burning off and a warm figure around me and that was when I realized Jack was cuddling me self-controlled, that was when I felt hot sensations across from my cheek to the other cheek including my nose and suddenly the whole sensation went around my whole face causing me to smile.

Realization hit me when Jack opened up his eyes, looked down at me "Z-Zach are you o-okay?" He was concerned.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" was all I could say from all the embarrassment.

He smirked and held me up closer and whispered with his morning voice "are you sure baby girl? You're red" my eyes widened at this figure of speech that was slowly proceeding in my head acknowledging that he said those words to me.

I started speaking up knowingly that I looked like a fool looking at his face without saying anything "y-yea I'm sure.." i stuttered and he just chuckled and got up.

Once his warmth was gone I whimpered which was an accident so my hands found its way to my mouth and covering it as fast as possible with my eyes widened.

"We have to get up" he pauses while looking at the alarm clock that was set on top of the table side that was decorated with two draws attracted to it and the color of the dark oak "it's 7:15, we have about 3 hours to get ready come on" he smiled.

"Oh..oh okay" i said as I sat up while Jack was on his way into the bathroom.

I decided to wake Daniel up while I'm waiting for Jack to get ready. I got up and walked over to his bed and jump on top of him.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!" I yelled which probably woke the other guys up because all I heard was groans down the hallway and thuds, I laughed to myself knowingly probably one of the guys fell of the bed somehow.

Groans came out of Daniels mouth and stared right in the souls. I gulped down hard thinking of the ways he could pay back. I wish this was Jack, I actually miss his presence and his warmth.

"ZACH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GOT OFF OF ME YOU'RE POKING ME" he yelled trying to get me off of him.

I got off of him and realized I had a damn boner. Well shit That was when Jack came out of the bathroom including the boys who ran where our room was and stood by the door frame.

"What happened???" Corbyn sounded Concerned and gave me a smirk while looking down.

"I-I g-gotta go to t-the bathroom!!" I yelled running there and locked the door that was shut behind me. I tried calming down and then I over heard what the boys were saying.

"So ah...you and Zach, Jack?" Questioned Corbyn "w-what do you mean?" Jack stuttered "we all know you and Zach have been up to something last night" Confirmed Jonah who also continued his sentence "Daniel, did you hear anything last night like moans or anything?" He stretched the word 'moan' I was in embarrassment. "Yes! Not moans though. They were sweet talking which I adored and fell asleep to!" Exclaimed Daniel.

Both Corbyn and Jonah chuckled while going out the door. While they were talking I was getting ready when I got the clothes before I sprinted into the bathroom.

I walked out into Jack blushing and Daniel smirking.

Your turn Daniel. I said as I was pointing at the bathroom behind me. Once Daniel went into the bathroom my eyes saw the suit cases that was just standing there so I grabbed my one and stuffed a couple clothes in there while Jack tried to talk to me.

"So...how did it uh...happen Zach?" He nervously asked "n-nothing" I stopped for a few seconds, he then processes to pack next to me using my suit case "w-what are you doing?" I suddenly asked. He leaned in and whispered not wanting Daniel to hear "to make our relationship real" he smirked I nodded.

After awhile everyone was done and we were just waiting for Jack who was still upstairs for god knows why until Jonah complained "Where's Jack? It's like 9:20" Just as he said that Jack came down with his bag. Corbyn tilted his head looking confused as ever "uh Jack where's your luggage?" "In Zach's" he confidently said as he pointed at my suit case I blushing why am I blushing?? They all looked at me then back to Jack saying "Cuties!!"

As Jack stepped on the last step everyone was near the door with all their stuff and Jack decides to slide his hand into mine and I looked at him confused "Get along with it" he whispered I nodded as usual.

We got into the Uber that one of the guys probably ordered while Jack was upstairs and I sat next to Jack at the back and we were still holding hands until the car started.

Moments later we arrived to the Airport Jack tried waking me up but I didn't. All I felt was me getting lifted and placed onto someone's back. I inhaled and realized it was Jack my heart was beating so fast it could be the power of a house.

After we all checked in, we went to the Private jet and Jack carefully went up the small stairs and placed be down the seat next to him.

The jet started and all I felt was a kiss was placed on my head and I slightly opened my eyes to Jack walking off and sitting where the other guys were.
————————————————————-
New update heyo!!
So I decided to come up with a schedule for new chapters and updates:
New chapters will be out on Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturday's Aus days, just letting you all know!! Anyways thanks for reading 💙

1012 words
Share || Like || Vote || Comment