Canada?-4

Lexi's POV

"Canada?" Matt asked.

"Yeah Matt, Canada, its where Shawn lives, and I'm pretty sure she is there if thats where Shawn saw her" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"If you're sure" he said.

"So, you'll come with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll go buy plane tickets online" he said.

"Okay!" I said and went to my room, I packed quickly, everyone was out for Nash's birthday, which was yesterday, so we were good to leave unnoticed.

"The tickets are bought, now help me pack" he said, we went to his room and I folded the shirts he tossed at me and put them in the suitcase.

"There we go" he said closing the suitcase.

"Okay, lets get ready" I said, I changed out of my shorts and tank top and put on jeans and muscle tee, I grabbed a snap back and pulled out my suitcase, Matt was standing downstairs.

"Think you should call Carter so he doesn't have a heart attack when he sees you're not here" he said putting his phone away.

"Okay" I said pulling out my phone.

"Carter?" I said when he answered.

"Hey, Lex, whats up?" he asked.

"Me and Matt are heading to Canada to visit Shawn, sorry I didn't tell you, it was a last minute thing" I said.

"Oh, okay, well see you when you guys get back I guess" Carter said and I hung up.

"Lets go" I said and I got a taxi and he drove us to the airport.

*Skip all the airport/airplane stuff*

"Call Shawn" said Matt.

"Okay" I said and dialled Shawn's number.

"Hello, Lexi?" Shawn answered.

"Shawn, me and Matt are at the airport, pick us up please" I said

"For sure guys" he said and hung up, me and Matt waited a couple until finally Shawn showed up.

"Hey guys! what are you doing here?" Shawn asked.

"Katy" I said and he nodded.

"Oh, okay, come on" he said and we got in his car.

"So, basically I saw them standing outside the house next door to mine" he said as he pulled in to his drive way.

"Oh okay, thanks Shawn" I said.

"No problem" he said and me and Matt got out of the car and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" said Connor, I stayed quiet, so did Matt.

"Lexi! Matt!" said Connor opening the door.

"Hey Con" I said and he hugged me.

"Is Katy around?" asked Matt, Connor's expression darkened.

"I was just about to call, Katy left" he said, I looked to Matt.

"I-I thought we would have finally got her" I said.

"Well, she is still pretty mad" said Connor.

"About what?.....oh" I said and looked to Matt.

"Let me explain Connor, Alexa put me up to it, she had Carter captive and would have hurt him if I didn't do that, I'm sorry" I said, he nodded.

"I understand, but I have no clue what Katy is talking about" he said passing me the note.

"Whatever it is, we need to find her" I said.

"Do what you do okay?" he said and I nodded, me and Matt left Connor's house, we were so close yet so far.

A/N: Idk about this chapter is it good?

STAY FRANTASTIC!

i love you all!

XoxLexi!