Chapter 76

Katy's POV

After the show I told Connor I needed to use the washroom and quickly went. When I finished I saw Calum going to the Men's room, he saw me and I quickened my pace.

"Kath" I heard Calum say on the way back to where Connor was.

"What Calum?" I asked quietly.

"Look at me" he said, I didn't turn around but I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and he gently turned me around, I looked down at my shoes but he put his hand under my chin so I looked him in the eye.

"Katy, I'm sorry, I was drunk and angry, I-I didn't know what I was thinking, I miss you, I love" he whispered.

"I missed you too" I said quietly to him.

"Will you come back with us then? You can't run anymore Katy, we have 4 kids now, we need to look after them, especially Thomas recently" he said, I took his hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry to cause you all this trouble Cal, I truly am, I'll come back, Can I talk to Connor first?" I asked, he nodded and I went to Connor.

"Hey Con" I smiled when I went up to him.

"Hello little Grier" he grinned.

"So Con...I'm going back with Calum, we talked about it, it was just a big misunderstanding" he paused and then nodded.

"Okay, see you around" he said quietly, I turned to leave I heard sniffles and sobs.

"Connor?" I said walking over to him.

"I have no one now, being with you made me feel happier now you're going to leave me again" he sobbed.

"Con" I said rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry, it's just, it's been real tough lately" he said wiping at his eyes.

"How about you come home with us? I'll ask Calum" I said gently.

"You'd do that for me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Thanks Katy, thanks so much" He said hugging me tightly.

"No problem Con, now let's go look for Calum so I can ask him" I said and linked arms with him.

Lexi's POV

We watched a couple episodes of PLL then Matt dozed off and it was just me, resting my head on his chest. My phone beeped loudly and I had to grab it so I didn't wake Matt.

"What's that noise?" Matt yawned.

"Just my phone, go back to sleep Matt" I kissed his forehead, he nodded and went back to sleep.

"Hello?" I said answering my phone.

"Hey Lex" I froze, Cameron.

"Hey what's up?" I asked hesitantly.

"Nothing, just wanted to talk, we have 45 minutes"

"Okay, so what did you want to talk about?" I asked walking up to me and Matt's room, it felt wrong to talk to Cam but I still had a thing for bad boys and he stuck out to me.

"About what you said earlier" he said. I was quiet.

"That was nothing, I promise you, like you said, I'm with Matt" I said.

"Oh...okay" he said, he sounded upset.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's fine, listen, I gotta go now, bye Lex" he hung up and my phone beeped again, this time a familiar number, Phoebe's .

"Hey Phoebe" I said smiling to myself.

"Hey, listen Auntie, could you distract dad for me? I-I'm with mom and she wants me to move in with her" she said.

"Oh, you've met Maggie?" I asked.

"Yeah, will you do it?" She asked.

"Sure baby girl, I'll do it" I smiled and hung up, putting my phone in my back pocket and wrote Matt a note.

Matt,

Went to Carter's to help Phoebe with something, if u need me back call me and I'll come back

Love you soooo much, Lexi ❤

I took the note in placed it in Matt's hand, I smiled, he looked so peaceful.

"Love you baby" I kissed his cheek and left.

A/N: Hey guys how are you guys on this magnificent day of sunshine-*looks outside* it's raining

I READ THE LAST HEROES OF OLYMPUS BOOK AND OMG MR RIORDAN LEFT ME ON A MASSIVE CLIFF HANGER HE NEEDS TO FIX!!!!!!!

Stay Swaggie Shanks!!

XoxoAlexis!!!!