Chapter 70

Augustus's POV

"Truth or dare Lexis" currently it was only me and Alexis. While we were playing Thomas had to take his meds and was now passed out, which gave me dare advantages and now he sported a poorly drawn moustache and monocle.

*Earlier*

"I dare you to draw on Thomas's face. Blindfolded" I dared Alexis.

"Grandma is gonna be mad" Alexis bit her lip.

"Let's ask her then?" I suggested.

"Fine, let's" she said.

"Grandmum" Alexis said.

"Yes Alex" Mrs. Hood said.

"Is it okay if we draw on Thomas's face, it was a dare" she said.

"You may but don't tell your mother it was me" she winked and I smirked at Alexis.

"Alright, pass me the pen" Alexis grumbled and I tied the blindfold on to her head.

"Where is his face?" She whispered and I guided her hand.

"Careful, don't wake him" I hissed as she accidentally slapped him.

"His meds make it so he could sleep through a marching band or one of Uncle Ash's drum solos, he'll be fine" She said and that's why Thomas looked the way he did.

*Present*

There was a little bit of alcohol intake but it was a reasonable amount. But like my mum I was a terrible drunk also the fact that we were underaged stuck out.

"In Australia we are legal age and no one is going to find out" Alexis reasoned.

"Dare,What do you dare me to do Gus?" She asked, she was still very much sober, well more then me.

"I dare you to.....be my girlfriend" I slurred.

"You're drunk Gus" she laughed.

"No I'm not" I argued.

"Alright, who do you like?" She asked, I bet she was amused.

"You" she giggled.

"Definitely drunk" she decided.

"Whatever" I said.

"I'm gonna clean this place up a little so mum and dad won't see so hold on" she left and I sat watching here. She's hot, I found myself thinking, Try to stay as sober as you can, Gus.

"Let's go to my room" Alexis decided.

"Okay" I said and stumbled to her room.

"You never answered my dare" I slurred when she helped me sit on her bed, I'm an awful drunk, that's that.

"Would you like that?" she asked, I could hear the bemusement in her voice.

"Yeah I guess I would" I nodded.

"Then it's settled" she kissed me, she tasted like alcohol and strawberry flavoured lip gloss, Great observation Gus, the sober part of my brain said.

"You're a good kisser" I muttered in to the kiss.

"Thanks" she laughed a little and I laughed too.

Katy's POV

"Katy, who is this? What are you doing?" Calum asked, clearly upset.

"It's not what you think! You have to believe me" I said.

"But Kay, I saw you kissing another guy" he looked so upset it hurt.

"Calum-" he shook his head.

"I'm gonna go, tell Mali I left" He grumbled and pushed his way out of the bar.

"Adam you bastard" I said under my breath.

"Who was that? You're boyfriend? You deserve better" Adam said.

"He is my husband lS" I yelled and punched him in the face before pushing my way out of the bar, I sat on the curb, I can't believe I did that to Calum, he will never believe me now, what am I gonna say? I was drunk, he won't believe that, I screwed up big time talking to Adam, I screwed up and now Calum is upset with me. I buried my face in my hands as I felt my heart physically and mentally crack. I can't take this anymore.

Alexis's POV *The Next Day*

I woke up with strong arms around me, I turned to see Gus, he never left, I chuckled then remembered, he's my boyfriend! I practically squealed.

But then I also remembered, shoot he's gonna be so hung over....Uncle Matt and Aunt Lexi are gonna be so pissed.

"Gus, Gus get up" I hissed.

"Head hurts" he mumbled but he sat up.

"Alexis! Get up" I heard Dad say, he opened the door to see me and Gus in my bed.

"Hey Uncle Cal" Gus flashed dad a grin.

"Were you here all night?" dad asked.

"Um yeah?" Gus said, he barely remembered last night, I felt disappointed he wouldn't remember we were sort of dating I guess.

"With Alexis? In her bed?" Dad asked.

"Yes" Gus nodded, Dad frowned, but it wasn't a disapproving frown, it was just a sad frown that I saw on Mom's face when she was in Thomas's room thinking, looking at a pic of when Tommy was younger.

"I-I'm sorry Uncle Cal, I'm just gonna go home" Gus said, he turned to me.

"I'll talk to you later" I mouthed and he nodded pushing past dad.

"Alexis" Dad said, I turned to look at him but saw him crying.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I asked.

"My little girl's all grown up" he said and hugged me.

A/N: Sucky chapter ain't it?

Ki Hong Lee is hot....I'm just saying hehe

Ki Hong is Minho in The Maze Runner

(Who saw that coming?)

Lol I'm sorry to bore u guys with sucky chapters and The Maze Runner rants lol

XoxoAlexis

Stay Swaggie!